What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...wide awake at 4am...could have been the roaring winds...plus the anxiety of hoping the roof stayed intact!...off to the anti-coagulation clinic this morning...see if I can get those INR levels balanced...fingers crossed...ooh...this coffee tastes good.

D

Diabeticliberty

Të gjithë unë përse të mos marrë të gjithë mua nuk mund të shihni se unë jam një diabet tip 1. Inspired by @Ymdawd snowy Highland adventure I scraped all of the frost from my freezer this morning took,into my garden and made myself a snowman. When competed he turned to me and said your waking blood sugars are 3.4mmols and please tell me can you smell carrots?

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Well done Mr.[/QUO
BG of 7.3 at 2am. Am up early since I have a long drive up to Tain in Scottish Highland. Have looked at traffic webcams and we have heavy snow falling as i write this. Should be fun. Thank goodness i have heated seats in my Honda CRZ. At least the important parts of me wont be freezing. Have a good day people
Take care out and about today, and look after those Crown Jewels Haha!K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good Morning! 6.4 at 0800.
A bit higher than recent fbgs, but could be due to cold which is better this morning.
Hi Prem51
Mine was slightly raised this morning 6.2 but we are still good hope your feeling a little better, my cold is on it's way now so I'm off out for couple of hour. Take care K