What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So hopefully starting to get my bloods back in some sort of order been riding high for a few days. Bloods were 6.1 this morning so much better than the 7.1 I recorded yesterday. Bit fed up with this covid lark! Still testing positive and its been around 10 days now. Symptoms just similar to a cold but I have been soo... tired. I think I am getting a little better though as whilst there are still 2 lines showing on the covid test, one is becoming lighter. OH came down with it later than me and is now covid free! I am glad of that as he is asthmatic and we were a bit concerned that it would set his asthma off. All those vit d and vit c tabs must have done some good - pity I forget to take tablets.:bag: I am now just waiting very impatiently for a clear test - Please let is be soon. - We have a trip to Florida planned for the end of the month.

Bcgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 this morning. I’ve hurt my back, my own fault, and I’m suffering..ouch. No gym yesterday, today and likely tomorrow. I did manage my 10,000 steps yesterday though so that’ll do.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! It’s a hot one here and only getting hotter into the coming week…blah

RoughcutAU

Morning
Very surprisingly 5.7 this morning as 7.9 at bed and not a good night sleep! Guess it was the 1/2 flat bread and chick peas again too many carbs

I had the opposite suprise this morning went to bed at 5.3 and this morning 7.7 with the libre showing a sharp rise an hour after i went to bed (a few hours after last bite). Ugh you win this round T1D.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning. I’ve hurt my back, my own fault, and I’m suffering..ouch. No gym yesterday, today and likely tomorrow. I did manage my 10,000 steps yesterday though so that’ll do.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! It’s a hot one here and only getting hotter into the coming week…blah
Hug for the back but a winner for the fbg .