What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Fbg yesterday was 5.4 via blood sample @ 8.45 - not a disaster (who am I kidding?) but higher than my trend for that process. First time doing that 14 hrs water fasted though and a more keto type diet lately - trust your instincts fella. I'm trying to become more Americanised about hydration but haven't bought a water bottle carabiner clip - yet :D @Ryhia how about prayers instead of luck? but you'll be fine.

Last edited:

KitSileya

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Stress is definitely kicking my blood sugar up this week. 6.6 this morning, with earlier results in the week being 6.2, 5.9, and 6.9. After weeks of only green results (under 6 fasting and before meals, no higher than 7.8 two hours after meals,) I am now getting yellow results dotting my week. And it's only the second week of the school year! Grrrr arrrrggghhh.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thursday morning 4.8. Go figure that! Of necessity I ate only bland , beige , carby food ladt few days. Bananas on toast, sourdough white bread, chicken soup, Greek yogurt, kefir. All day numbers in 4s.

This is beyond my comprehension.:D

Overwhelmed

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes, rudeness
Morning all , havnt posted last number of days but still seeing low 7's. This morning 6.9 and bed was 5.9 after a late evening run. Leving cert results here today . Stressful morning to say the least .enjoy your day folks