What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Last edited:

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning one and all

7.0 at 7:30 this morning. It’s my own fault and feeling fed up :( Sugar addiction is the pits! I’m going to be mindful today of my eating and see what tomorrow morning FBG will be! No more peanut butter!!!

Have a fab time @Ryhia with your family and bring back some sunshine.

Have a sunny Saturday everyone

Last edited:

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All well that didn’t last and 8.2 this morning, an hour later in bed but had sausage and beans for supper and beans are dynamite (but it was lovely) hard sometimes when Mr P having things not to join in. I never was top of the class. @mojo37 keep fighting back @Ryhia happy hols with your family and safe journey. @MissMuffett completely understand those sentiments but we’re really trying to be good. Happy Saturday everyone.

Ladynijo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.4 FBG first thing, half an hour later (ablutions & crashing around the kitchen) it was 6.4. I’m taking the latter.

To see better what’s going on, I put on a Libre CGM, but unfortunately it malfunctioned before it got going. Abbot are going to replace but it was the only one I had left.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning one and all

7.0 at 7:30 this morning. It’s my own fault and feeling fed up :( Sugar addiction is the pits! I’m going to be mindful today of my eating and see what tomorrow morning FBG will be! No more peanut butter!!!
Evening @MissMuffett

You're right. For some it is an addiction.
Your Stop eating after 7.00 pm challenge has worked wonders for some of us. Keep to that and you'll soon be back on track.