What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Omar51

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy Tuesday!
4.16 at 5:30 am California time. Nice sunny day and beautiful day in Santa Cruz, California. I live close to SC beach.
Weather, 45-degree mark in many parts of Punjab (Lahore my home town) over next 4 weeks. Have a nice day everyone!

RD02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all throwing it down here, have a week off doing major jobs round the house so will be disrupted as need to work outside as well. Ah well this brings a smile to my face a 5.2 and my eye’s, feet, blood works, blood pressure and Hba1c of 39 all good and signed off for another 12 months

Ladynijo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I knew hive dwelling wouldn't last, 6.7 yesterday and 6.3 today. Stress factors include a 4 figure electricity bill (I mean, where DO they get those crazy numbers from, I only owned the property since January and its unoccupied as we are doing it up, bizarre!) and flight disruptions for a concert I'm going to in June. The worst bit was opening the emails when I got them, which was 11pm as I'd been out for the day and then not being able to sleep for worrying about it.

On the plus side, my Ninja Creami arrived so I can experiment with making sugar free ice cream, given that its impossible to find anything in the shops that isn't loaded with added sugars. If anyone has any links to good recipes for sugar free ice creams or sorbets, please direct me to them and I'll happily test them out :)