What's your weight loss today/this week?

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Well done Marina. A weekend away is a great incentive :D I hope the weather will be a bit warmer when you go.

Congratulations on your weight loss Lucy :thumbup:

I have 1.5 lbs to lose then I'll be down to 8 stone 10 lbs and will have lost 5 stone since 15 June 2011.

A

Anonymous

chocoholicnomore said:
Well done Jeanne :clap: :clap: :clap: That's brilliant! You must be so chuffed.

I haven't posted on this thread in ages as I'd been hovering above the 13st mark since Christmas and had no news to post.
However, thanks to a really good friend, I think I've finally managed to control my comfort eating ( a bit ). I've also got a weekend away planned which is a big incentive. So this morning, I'm now 12st 12lbs and 38in waist meaning I've lost 6in from my waist since diagnosis! I'd strongly recommend taking your waist measurments cos when it's not shifting on the scales it's shifting from your waist!

Well done to everyone who's losing weight.

Thank you Choco :) I wish I was 12 stone something! I am going to measure my waist in another pounds time. I have lost 2 inches from it since I joined My Fitness Pal. I*t needs a lot more to be anything like safe.

I have actually lost two stone two this year. I was trying to do something about my weight before diagnosis, and not getting very far.

Lucy. I have just been ultra low carbing. Around 10gs a day, and I am in ketosis. I have not seen that kind of result for years. Well done on your loss. It is a real boost to see it going down instead of up isn`t it.

I used to be 8 stone 10 in my late 20`s Didie. I find it hard to believe these days. I am a right fatso :(

Defren

Jeannemum said:
OMG. I lost six and a half pounds this week!!!!!!! I haven`t been able to lose that amount of weight in a week in years and years!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy :D :D :D

brilliant. SOOOOOOOO proud of you, well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Defren said:
Jeannemum said:
OMG. I lost six and a half pounds this week!!!!!!! I haven`t been able to lose that amount of weight in a week in years and years!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy :D :D :D

brilliant. SOOOOOOOO proud of you, well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It can`t be said to me enough. Thank you Def xxx

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
You are all doing so well - low carb rules okay! Such an incentive to keep going when you see such a big loss too! Well done all of you. Marina's right - take your measurements every so often. Chest, waist, hips, upper arm, upper thigh, is what Atkins recommends, every week. Makes an interesting chart.

I've had my long weekend in Inverness and put a couple of pounds on, which is not too much, considering, so I'm quite pleased. Particularly as I had a full blow-out one night and ate garlic bread (mmmm!) and tagliatelle carbonara :oops: . Back in the 4s yesterday afternoon, and 5.5 this am (after hanging out the washing) so not too bad.

Back on track now. :D

Viv 8)

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
right, i'm back on track now! I had a tough few weeks-proper life changing issues, so was pleased to only put 5 lb on over the fortnight. I was properly bad, 4 mars bars for £1? my mind was buzzing with my issues & I didn't give diet a thought. But now i'm going to give you all a run for your money again!

Defren

chocoholicnomore said:
Gappy said:
4 mars bars for £1?

I'm seriously jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No your not really, think; "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" - nah, didn't used to work for me either :lol:

Gappy said:
But now i'm going to give you all a run for your money again

We'll keep you to that. :wink:

Yes we shall. Ready, steady, GO!!

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Fantastic :thumbup:

andrewk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Folks who "know it all" (but don't)
I started on a "Newcastle" diet on Saturday. My starting reading was 105.3kg. This morning (Weds) it was 101.9kg.

So .... I seem to have lost 3.4kg in 4 days - i.e. 7.5lb

Andrew

didie

Dislikes
Well done Andrew :D

andrewk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Folks who "know it all" (but don't)
I'm sure it will not continue at that rate.

Andrew

didie

Dislikes
It's a great start and a good incentive to keep going though.