What's your weight loss today/this week?

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
Lost 3lbs in as many days for some bizarre reason now 14st exactly BMI 25.2 and now weigh less than the dog at 88.9kg's so sub 90kgs and another target gone. Next target that all important sub 25 BMI and then onto 13st. Total weight loss since Dec 8th 40lbs or 18kg's

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
well done xyzzy! Had to laugh at "weigh less than the dog"! I used to joke that I had to be heavy just so I could hold the dogs - in the days when I had two Irish Wolfhounds, each topping 14 stones. Worst when they tried to go off in different directions - like being torn apart :lol: . I think they could be partly responsible for my bad back :(

I'm still avoiding the scales like the plague. Maybe tomorrow . . .

Viv 8)

Grazer

Sorry to annoy some of you, but DELIGHTED to say I've lost nothing this week. Still clinging on to my BMI of 22 - don't want to go any lower! Need some weight to drag my golf clubs around! :lol:

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Well, tomorrow has come - and I've lost 2lbs! Not quite back to my pre-Christmas level, it's been up-a-bit, down-a-bit since then, but it's better than more 'up'! BGs are back down under 5 - 4.8 - as well. :D

Viv 8)

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I have not managed as well as i thought over long weekend away. it was difficult to resist some stuff especially after ending up have rice crackers for breakfast and lunch. and i found it hard to deal with testing when out and about etc.....

so back on track tomorrow with testing. and i need to be better prepared for next time i am away :(

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
One more pound so far so now 13st 13lb with a BMI of exactly 25. Come one one more pound and I'm normal :lol:

A

Anonymous

I`ve lost another 5 and a half pounds since I last posted about it on here. 13 and a half since diagnosis.

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Well done everyone who has lost weight. You're doing fantastically well :thumbup:

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jeannemum said:
I`ve lost another 5 and a half pounds since I last posted about it on here. 13 and a half since diagnosis.

8) :clap: :wave:

A

Anonymous

xyzzy said:
Jeannemum said:

8) :clap: :wave:

Thank you, but it is actually 14 and a half. Maths was never my strong point :oops:

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
1.5 lbs this week 13st 12lbs BMI 24.9

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Well done :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'm now 68 Kg, down from 80 Kg in January when I started low carbing. That gives me a BMI of 24.2 . Keep having to replace clothes and took my wedding ring in to be resized yesterday as it was threatening to fall off whilst I was swimming.

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
swimmer2 said:
Keep having to replace clothes

Tell me about it. **** expensive this weight loss! Back at diagnosis last December I was in 42" jeans. Now I can get into 34" stretch and those are beginning to get too big. Loads of my clothes are drowning me and I'm going to have to buy a new suit for business.

Brilliant weightloss by the way Swimmer. Well done :clap:

A

Anonymous

OMG. I lost six and a half pounds this week!!!!!!! I haven`t been able to lose that amount of weight in a week in years and years!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy :D :D :D

didie

Dislikes
That's fantastic! Well done :D

chocoholicnomore

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done Jeanne :clap: :clap: :clap: That's brilliant! You must be so chuffed.

I haven't posted on this thread in ages as I'd been hovering above the 13st mark since Christmas and had no news to post.
However, thanks to a really good friend, I think I've finally managed to control my comfort eating ( a bit ). I've also got a weekend away planned which is a big incentive. So this morning, I'm now 12st 12lbs and 38in waist meaning I've lost 6in from my waist since diagnosis! I'd strongly recommend taking your waist measurments cos when it's not shifting on the scales it's shifting from your waist!

Well done to everyone who's losing weight.

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Please share how you achieved that Jeanne. Well done!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I lost 2.5kg in the last 4 weeks. First time I have had a significant weight loss for years.

So thats 10kg in 6 months, but over half of it since I started the recommended dietary changes on here.