What's your weight loss today/this week?

SparkJack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I lost 1lb this week which was a miracle.
I nipped over to France for a day. Remind me not to do it again. Toooo many temptations. Managed to resist most but did have 2 gorgeous meals and a REAL French Pain Au Chocolat. Mmmmm.
Next time I go I think I need the luxury of a plane and a hotel not a ferry. The bones took ages to recover.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
I'm gaining :( Think it's the red wine I am drinking to lower my BGs :crazy:

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Aah, Daisy! I hear where you're coming from!

After 2 days of my big brother, I dare NOT get on the scales. Then I'm off to look after cousins on the east coast on Tuesday, so not much chance of getting the pounds off until I'm back next Thursday. And then I'll have to unwind . . .

Weak-willed or what? :oops: :wink:

Viv 8)

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
2 lbs taking my total weight since the end of June to 3 stone.

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Down 5lbs but that is probably due to the tummy virus I have had for the past two days.

Still, weight loss is weight loss... :lol:

SandieB

I lost another 2 lbs on top of the 3 from my upset stomach last week, so 5 lbs since last Monday. Very pleased with that, although I don't know how long I can keep it up! :D

chocoholicnomore

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
SandieB said:
I lost another 2 lbs on top of the 3 from my upset stomach last week

ladybird64 said:
Down 5lbs but that is probably due to the tummy virus I have had for the past two days

Sounds like an upset stomach is the way to do it :wink:

Seriously though well done to the both of you :clap:

SparkJack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wednesday is WW. Lost another 1lb this week.

Only another 5 weigh ins until we break for Christmas.......
Must try extra hard so that over the Christmas weekend the TWO Christmas dinners I'm cooking (Nurses in the family!) won't wreck my average of 1lb a week.
+ trying to get my BS down to lower guidelines.

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
I was pleased, I'm suffering bad sciatica at the moment so haven't beeb to the gym for a fortnight but weighed myself yesterday and lost 2.5lbs-must be getting my portion control right!

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
I managed to put 3 lbs on over my brother's visit - probably the wine! Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it for the moment.

My carbs are around the 70g - 100g per day at the moment (I bought too much bacon so I'm eating it up at one bacon sandwich per day :oops: ) but fortunately my BGs are staying quite low, so I'm going to stay on that amount for a while and see what happens.

Viv 8)

SparkJack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Weigh in WW: lost 1lb again.

Only 4 weigh'ins left until Christmas.

Started swimming again yesterday. (Expensive swim - membership of health club unused for nearly a year!) Felt good once the first 5 minutes were over and I managed 20 minutes. Body felt rubbish this morning though. Was going to go alternate days but have changed that to a 2 day gap inbetween.

Took dog for a slightly longer walk this morning to try and move 'swimming' muscles.

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Amazingly, I lost 6lb last week! so I'm about back where I was in September. Very pleased with that, because I don't deserve it - all those bacon sandwiches! :)

Viv 8)

SandieB

Still the same as I was last time I posted (about 10 days ago), but I have sort of not been concentrating on it. So I'm actually pleased not to have put any back on, but I know what I'm like....it's a slippery slope!

chocoholicnomore

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lost 6lbs this week. :D

Have had a sore throat and been surviving on soup and ice cream. Eating anything else causes a fit of coughing! (the odd bit of chocolate is soothing too :oops: )

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
chocoholicnomore said:
Lost 6lbs this week. :D

Have had a sore throat and been surviving on soup and ice cream. Eating anything else causes a fit of coughing! (the odd bit of chocolate is soothing too :oops: )

Good for you! Pity about the sore throat, but it makes it almost worth it :D .

I think my 6lb loss was to do with eating (daily) 1 bacon sandwich for breakfast; mug of soup for lunch; small salad with protein of some sort for supper. Which I think just demonstrates that my problem is portion control - how much I eat rather than what! :oops:

Viv 8)

SparkJack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very, very surprised becaise I've lost another 3lbs in 3 days.

I think my swimming on alternate days is great now. Slow, steady 20 mins. at a time. Muscles seem to have got used to it quite quickly.

BS levels a bit screwy at the moment. I think I may need to add a few more carbs in. I went as low as 4.8 today and I have never done that.

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
4.8 is fine for a Type 2, Sparkjack - if you're feeling okay I wouldn't worry about it. If you can keep in the high 4s/low to mid 5s your next HbA1c should be great :D .

Well done!

Viv 8)