What's your weight loss today/this week?

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
claymic said:
5.6lbs......5.6lbs.....5.6lbs......loss in a week :) :) :) :) :)

Brilliant :clap:

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
claymic said:
That's smashing Clay!!! Well done and you'll have to change your whole wardrobe at this rate! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Defren

andrewk said:
I'm sure it will not continue at that rate.

Andrew

I won't say too much, but I started the ND on Monday too. I weighed myself yesterday and today, and am going to post my losses each Monday. I think by my scales, and the experience of others we may both be pleasantly surprised.

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Paul1976 said:
claymic said:
That's smashing Clay!!! Well done and you'll have to change your whole wardrobe at this rate! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Paul

That is waiting for me already....i have loads of clothes from when I lost weight in 2009. And I have only 14lbs to go to get to my lowest then!!

*insert evil laugh* i will get there soon :lol:

andrewk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Folks who "know it all" (but don't)
Defren said:
I won't say too much, but I started the ND on Monday too. I weighed myself yesterday and today, and am going to post my losses each Monday.

I'm expecting my weight loss to slow quite quickly. I've been low carbing since July 11 and have lost nearly 4 stones already. I'm more concerned about my fasting BG levels which seem stuck at about 6.7.

Andrew

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
2lbs this week so 13st 10lb BMI 24.6. Was stuck on a 1lb loss for days and was about to blame Defren for posting that ice cream recipe. It has seriously upped my calorie intake over the last week :lol:

Defren

xyzzy said:
2lbs this week so 13st 10lb BMI 24.6. Was stuck on a 1lb loss for days and was about to blame Defren for posting that ice cream recipe. It has seriously upped my calorie intake over the last week :lol:

Yeah go on blame the messenger :lol: Well done on the loss.

chocoholicnomore

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well I'm back up to 13st AGAIN! (was 12st 10lbs last week). I really think I'm destined to stay at 13st!

It was my own fault though. I had a pretty bad week emotionally and in one night I ate a snickers, a twix, a mars bar, a packet of jaffa cakes and a bag of nuts :oops: :oops: :oops: My BG the next morning was surprisingly only 7.2 :shock:

Back to being strict (ish) again .

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
One whole pound lost this week! Slowly does it :wink:

Viv 8)

emmatree

Hiya all,

Can I join in? I have lost 16lbs in 7 weeks, 2lb this week, on general low carb, high protein diet.Would love to loose it quicker but this is good too, as I am very much treating it as new way of eating rather than a "diet" and the original purpose was to lower blood sugar which has been successful so far, and the weight loss feels like an added bonus to that! Have lots more to loose so onwards....!

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done Emma.....that is a great loss!!!

oh...welcome on board :) :)

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing, nowt, nil, nada. Been 13st 10lb 4oz everyday since last Friday, how freaky is that!

Well done everyone who bodies have behaved themselves and done what they were told to. :clap:

Defren

xyzzy said:
Nothing, nowt, nil, nada. Been 13st 10lb 4oz everyday since last Friday, how freaky is that!

Well done everyone who bodies have behaved themselves and done what they were told to. :clap:

Blame Mrs xyzzy Steve, all her yummy recipe's made me put on weight just looking at the pictures :lol: (Cant wait to try them 6 weeks and 2 days to go).

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Well done Claymic :thumbup: