Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Morning All = 22/2/16.

5.8 at 8.30am.

Reactions: 27 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Woo hoo! 6.7 this morning :)

Reactions: 25 people

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.6 at 8.00am.

Trip to loo, wash hands, test.

There's a conspiracy in my house, everyone is ill, aching, coughing, sneezing and spluttering. Won't be long before they gift me with it, because they love me and like to share :eek:

Reactions: 27 people

KimG

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Arghhhhhh 7.0 this morning :(. Had a roast yesterday early evening, one small roast potato and a Yorkshire pudding as a treat. Serves me right! Just as I was doing soooooo well. Have a good day all! :)

Reactions: 28 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Morning all 5.8 and one of my cluster headaches :(:(:(

Reactions: 8 people

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Not a good early evening yesterday eating out with friends and it turned out to be cake and fruit, today was a start at a 9.0

Reactions: 23 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Don't know what's happening. Had bad hypo 3.8. Very low for me, one hour after taking meds, ate usual breakfast, not been over active, could it be this flu, antibiotics or what? Happened suddenly no warning, had same problem once last week. Any ideas? Thanks

Reactions: 6 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Don't know what's happening. Had bad hypo 3.8. Very low for me, one hour after taking meds, ate usual breakfast, not been over active, could it be this flu, antibiotics or what? Happened suddenly no warning, had same problem once last week. Any ideas? Thanks
Hello maureen5752, you are prob' right, do you know what your bp is at that moment( i have my own bp meter) sometimes the inactivity and flu can affect our levels, if in any doubt though go see your doctor ( wise) hope you get well soon ((((( hugs)))))

Reactions: 12 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello maureen5752, you are prob' right, do you know what your bp is at that moment( i have my own bp meter) sometimes the inactivity and flu can affect our levels, if in any doubt though go see your doctor ( wise) hope you get well soon ((((( hugs)))))
Thanks Clivethe drive, I'm still learning, sounds daft but what do you mean. My bp?

Reactions: 9 people