First 7 Day Fast COMPLETED!!

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @KevinPotts
You have inspired me. I'm type 2 and have been on LCHF for nearly 2 years now. Weight originally came down by 2 stones in the first year but has stuck now for a year although I'm eating the same and doing the same exercise. Hb level down to 48 so I'm pleased the way that is going. I'm still 2 stones off my target and getting so frustrated with lack of weight loss.
Reading this post has given me the kick up the bum I needed and I have fasted all day. I've just had a multivitamin tablet, water, black tea and a mug of Bovril so far. BG started off at 7.5 this morning and has slowly come down to 5.8 now. I've surprised myself as I don't really feel hungry.
How long and how often do you suggest fasting for a newbie please ?

Reactions: 2 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Thanks @KevinPotts
You have inspired me. I'm type 2 and have been on LCHF for nearly 2 years now. Weight originally came down by 2 stones in the first year but has stuck now for a year although I'm eating the same and doing the same exercise. Hb level down to 48 so I'm pleased the way that is going. I'm still 2 stones off my target and getting so frustrated with lack of weight loss.
Reading this post has given me the kick up the bum I needed and I have fasted all day. I've just had a multivitamin tablet, water, black tea and a mug of Bovril so far. BG started off at 7.5 this morning and has slowly come down to 5.8 now. I've surprised myself as I don't really feel hungry.

Sounds like you've had a terrific day with good impact on you BG.

I started once I had adapted which took me a couple of weeks to about 18 hours every day (last meal 7pm, next meal lunch at 1pm the following day).

Then a 4 day once a month

Then a 7 day once a quarter

Just start at say 12 hours daily for a couple of weeks, then stretch this to 18 hours and then just progress steadily, but plenty of liquids and some salt hence the bovril.

With serious commitment, I am sure you can break through any plateau:).

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

Reactions: 4 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @KevinPotts

You can get full and detailed explanations of fasting, and how to do the best method for you, at Jason Fung's website
https://intensivedietarymanagement.com

Reactions: 7 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just completed an incredibly wimpy 27 hour fast.

I feel terribly inadequate but the BBQ'd Lamb Rump and Greek Salad was too tempting.

Hats off to @KevinPotts your incredible progress is inspiring for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I have just completed an incredibly wimpy 27 hour fast.

I feel terribly inadequate but the BBQ'd Lamb Rump and Greek Salad was too tempting.

Hats off to @KevinPotts your incredible progress is inspiring for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app

27 hours is great well done:) I am sure it did you the power of good:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'd forgot to count the overnight part so have actually just completed a 36 hour fast.
Hardly felt hungry at all and Have just had 2 boiled eggs for a late breakfast.
Pleased with my early morning BG of 6.6 as it is usually in the mid 7's. I can't seem to do much about that but it does come down during the day.
Another little query if you don't mind @KevinPotts Even though I hadn't eaten my BG initially dropped to 5.8 but slowly raised again to 6.4 before I went to bed, is this normal for a fast ?
Pleased that I also dropped 1kg although I don't expect all of that to be fat loss.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'd forgot to count the overnight part so have actually just completed a 36 hour fast.
Hardly felt hungry at all and Have just had 2 boiled eggs for a late breakfast.
Pleased with my early morning BG of 6.6 as it is usually in the mid 7's. I can't seem to do much about that but it does come down during the day.
Another little query if you don't mind @KevinPotts Even though I hadn't eaten my BG initially dropped to 5.8 but slowly raised again to 6.4 before I went to bed, is this normal for a fast ?
Pleased that I also dropped 1kg although I don't expect all of that to be fat loss.

Absolutely brilliant!!!!

Even in my 7 day it was tough to get my BG down, but funnily enough it kept coming down and has remained stable (high 4s-low 5s) for several days afterwards:)

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Absolutely brilliant!!!!

Even in my 7 day it was tough to get my BG down, but funnily enough it kept coming down and has remained stable (high 4s-low 5s) for several days afterwards:)

Brilliant !! I hardly ever get readings in the 4's and if I do I feel a bit weird ? My body seems to like 5/6's better

Craigh270779

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
must say you are looking good and the figures are very good! I'm planning on doing this at some stage, do you still drink coffee in the morning with double cream or are you scrapping that? i drink sugar free diluting juice through the day, do you recommend that or just plain water?

I've got the bit between my teeth and determined to make a big change, need to loose around 4 stone and change my whole outlook on life

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
must say you are looking good and the figures are very good! I'm planning on doing this at some stage, do you still drink coffee in the morning with double cream or are you scrapping that? i drink sugar free diluting juice through the day, do you recommend that or just plain water?

I've got the bit between my teeth and determined to make a big change, need to loose around 4 stone and change my whole outlook on life

I still do the coffee with cream every morning. It seems to stop any early morning BG rise and helps with weight maintenance, as I've dropped below 11 stone now:)

I'd go with plain water, sugar free and diet drinks are controversial:)

Well if I can do it, so can you, steady and a complete mindset change is as you say the key:)

Craigh270779

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I still do the coffee with cream every morning. It seems to stop any early morning BG rise and helps with weight maintenance, as I've dropped below 11 stone now:)

I'd go with plain water, sugar free and diet drinks are controversial:)

Well if I can do it, so can you, steady and a complete mindset change is as you say the key:)

thank you, so far today I've had coffee with cream, been out and about, not had anything while out and had 1 baby bell just now, feeling okay, determined to loose the weight i need to and get my diabetes fully under control

Craigh270779

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
having just completed a fasting from 1pm on monday afternoon 41 hours (with the exception of a babybell and cup of coffee with cream in in yesterday and sugar free diluting juice I've checked my levels just now and i'm sitting at 5.8mmol (and this is without taking any of my meds yesterday)

it does work! going to push myself and do another one, not today but in a few days time and and try a bit longer, i don't feel hungry either

is it possible to buy a cholesterol monitor?

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having just completed a fasting from 1pm on monday afternoon 41 hours (with the exception of a babybell and cup of coffee with cream in in yesterday and sugar free diluting juice) I've check my levels just now and i'm sitting at 5.8mmol (and this is without taking any of my meds yesterday)

it does work! going to push myself and do another one, not today but in a few days time and and try a bit longer, i don't feel hungry either

Glad you could see the impact:)

I only do a 4 day once a month...seems to do the trick for me.

I certainly need it now that I'm testing different carbs and amounts...some days I'm all over the place:)

Im grateful for fasting as I discover my broader suite of carb foods:)!

Craigh270779

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Glad you could see the impact:)

I only do a 4 day once a month...seems to do the trick for me.

I certainly need it now that I'm testing different carbs and amounts...some days I'm all over the place:)

Im grateful for fasting as I discover my broader suite of carb foods:)!

it just shows you the impact that it can have, I'm off work on a tuesday so i guess its easy for me to do it then, if I'm off work I hardly eat, but at work i feel compelled to eat lol it will allow me to maybe eat something like toast the next day but I'm not missing bread or any other stodgy carbs

Craigh270779

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
meant to ask, are you taking any supplements along with the fasting?, i was watching videos on youtube and there is a guy that regularly fasts there and he recommends zinc and magnesium which i purchased yesterday

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
meant to ask, are you taking any supplements along with the fasting?, i was watching videos on youtube and there is a guy that regularly fasts there and he recommends zinc and magnesium which i purchased yesterday

Yep - every day first thing with my coffee and cream:

Both from www.nuzest.co.uk

10g Good Green Stuff

25g Clean Lean Protein (Wild stawb flavour)

Mixed with 600 ml water, 1 tablesp milled chia and 1 tablesp milled flax

+ 1 X 1000mg vit C dissolved in 300 ml water

So with the coffee lots of hydration to start the day and some essential goodness.

When I started NuZest stuff I did some research here's my "report back":

One of this community introduced my to Good Green Stuff by NuZest a few days ago, www.nuzest.co.uk so I reviewed the site and was sufficiently interested to purchase a sample, good old guinea pig that I am.

This morning, said sample was consumed and as I did quite a bit of research last night, I thought the community might be interested in my thoughts....yes I know it's a forlorn hope...my kids and wife aren't interested so why should you be.

Well here goes...by the way for the cynical amongst you (never) I am not an affiliate or in any way shape or form associated with NuZest:)

So Good Green Stuff is a powder supplement. You take 10g with 300ml of water. It is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, GMO free and suitable for vegans, although I am as far away from being a vegan as you can imagine.

It contains:
21 real plant food
21 Plant extracts
16 essential vitamins
11 essential minerals
Fibres and microbiotics
Enyzmes
Bioflavonoids

The product summary benefits are:

Quick and easy, all in one solution - took me about 20 seconds to prepare this morning and was a smooth mix with the water.

Easy to digest and absorb - no fillers or preservatives as in the tab multi vits

Free from as I noted above

Sharpens the mind and helps with stress - more on that in a mo

Supports digestive health and immunity - more on that as well in a mo

Its alkaline and tastes great - "Great" where did they get their copywriter from - its certainly inocuous and to my palate slightly vanilla, so easy to drink, but Great.....come on NuZest:)

This drink supplement certainly seems to have more than any of my multi vits and more than just greens with 75+ ingredients; Greens, fruits (don't worry the fructose is infinitesimal) infact the entire product is extremely low carb, which I why I thought I'd test it out. Vegetables and berries, strengthened with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, probiotics and digestive enzymes.

So.....it mixes fine to a powerderless smooth drink, not much denser than the water you add and tastes perfectly paletable.

So what exactly is in it and what does each of the ingredients do and are they material towards a RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) and that's where I spent 2 hours analysing last night.....I know, I'm a total sado:)

Here goes:

PLANT FOODS:
Organic spirulina: lake algae, contains amino acides, RDA suggests 3 g per day, this is 1g, so 33%

European Pea protein isolate: amino acids, protein and BCAA (branch chain amino acides) no RDA. 904mg

Lecithin: fibre and helps with weight loss. No RDA. 750mg

Apple Pectin: Fibre and weight loss. No RDA. 550mg

Red Marine Algae: amino acids. No RDA. 485mg

Flaxseed: Omega 3 and vits. No RDA. 400mg

Organic Wheatgrass leaf: Vit and minerals. No RDA. 340mg

Organic Chlorella: Iron and Vit B12. No RDA. 340mg

Organic Barley Leaf: Probiotic, Fibre, Mg. No RDA. 300 mg

Acerola Fruit: Vits C, A, Niacin. No RDA. 270mg

Papaya: Vits C, Pot, Mg. No RDA. 250mg

Pineapple juice: No RDA. 250mg

Broccoli Sprout: Blood pressure, Blood Glucose. No RDA. 250mg

Beetroot: Blood pressure. No RDA. 170mg

Carrot:Vit A and fibre. No RDA. 90mg

Ginger Root: Immune system and anti ox. No RDA. 75mg

Licorice Root: Liver optimisation. No RDA. 70mg

Spinach: Vits, C, E, K, A. No RDA. 70mg

Whole Kelp:Vits, C, Copper, Mg. No RDA. 60mg

Shitake Mushroom: Vit B and Potassium. No RDA. 30mg

Slippery Elm Bark: Healing properties. No RDA. 25mg

PLANT EXTRACTS:
Citrus bioflavonoids: helps absorb Vit C. No RDA. 500mg

Globe Artichoke leaf: Lowers cholesterol, anti oxidant. No RDA. 500mg

Bilberry: good for eyes and anti oxidant. No RDA. 200mg

Blackcurrant: Vit C. No RDA. 200mg

Rosehip: Vit C. No RDA. 175mg

Grape Seed: Anit ox. No RDA. 100mg

Panax ginseng: helps with endurance and stress. No RDA. 100mg

Milk Thistle Seed: lowers cholesterol acts on the liver. No RDA. 80mg

Gotu kola: Healing properties, good against colds. No RDA. 75mg

Green Tea: Helps all round with Metabolic Syndrome (high sugar, BP, Trigs, LDL). No RDA. 75mg

Rosemary Leaf: Anti ox. No RDA. 75mg

Ashwaghanda Roots: Helps with stress. No RDA. 75mg

Astragalus Root: Colds, Diabetes, BP. No RDA. 75mg

Tumeric Root: anti ox, anti inflam. No RDA. 70mg

Cocoa polyphenols: Protection against CVD and artherolsclerosis. No RDA. 70mg

Rhodiola Rosea Root: Energy and stress fighting. No RDA. 50mg

Goji Berry: Vits, Iron, C, A, Calcium. No RDA. 40mg

Dandelion: Calcium, Iron, Anti ox. No RDA. 40mg

Hawthorn Berry: CVD, Antiox. No RDA. 35mg

Burdock Root: Prebiotic, cholesterol lowering, antiox. No RDA. 25 mg

Resveratrol: Blood pressure, diabetes, antiox. No RDA. 15mg.

BIOAVAILABLE VITAMINS:
A: Antiox and liver. 600ugre. 75%RDA

D3: Calcium absorption etc. 10ug. 200% RDA

E: Antiox, Free radicals. 15mg. 125% RDA

K2: CVD. 70ug. 93% RDA

C: Connective tissue building. 360mg. 450% RDA

B1: Cells, metabolism, Growth. 600ugre. 75% RDA

B2: Metabolism of protein. Nervous system. 10ug. 200% RDA

B3: Energy conversion. 15mg. 125% RDA

Pantothenate B5: skin, hair, eyes, liver. 70ug. 93% RDA

B6: Metabolism. 360mg. 450% RDA

Folate: Metabolism of amino acids. 360mg. 450% RDA

B12: CVD, anti inflam. 100ug. 4000% RDA...yes that number is correct. Most literature indicates the western diet is very very low on B12

Biotin: Metabolism, growth and general health. 330 mcg. 660%RDA

BIOAVAILABLE MINERALS:
Potassium. Cardiac tissue. 300mg. 15% RDA

Calcium. Bones, heart. 165mg. 21% RDA

Magnesium: Energy and protein synthesis. 100mg. 27% RDA

Zinc: Colds. 12mg. 120% RDA

Copper: Blood cells, nuro, immunity, bones. 250ug. 25% RDA

Manganese: Anitox, mitochondria. 1.5mg. 75% RDA

Silica: bones, teeth, skins, eyes. 14.5mg. No RDA

Selenium: Antiox. Metabolism. 35ug. 64% RDA

Chromium:Blood glucose levels. 35ug. 88%RDA

Iodine: Thuroid regulation of metabolism. 150ug. 100% RDA

OTHER:
Lactobacillus acidophilus: Gut health. 3 billion cfu. No RDA

Bifidbacterium bifidum. 3 billion cfu. Not RDA

R-/S-alpha lipoic acid. Liver, cancer fighting, anitox. 75mg. No RDA

Bromelian: Antiinflam.65mg. NO RDA

Beta 1,3/1,6 glucans: 8mg. No RDA.

Ubiquinone (C0Q10). Antiox, free rads. 8mg. No RDA

Ubiquinol: 8mg. No RDA

So as far as I am concerned as a LCHF dieter with all the recommendations to supplement in view of lower values in so much of our food, I am replacing all my supplements with this one simple drink, once a day.

There you have it. By all means, arrive at your own conclusions, always.

All the best. Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigh270779

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yep - every day first thing with my coffee and cream:

Both from www.nuzest.co.uk

10g Good Green Stuff

25g Clean Lean Protein (Wild stawb flavour)

Mixed with 600 ml water, 1 tablesp milled chia and 1 tablesp milled flax

+ 1 X 1000mg vit C dissolved in 300 ml water

So with the coffee lots of hydration to start the day and some essential goodness.

When I started NuZest stuff I did some research here's my "report back":

One of this community introduced my to Good Green Stuff by NuZest a few days ago, www.nuzest.co.uk so I reviewed the site and was sufficiently interested to purchase a sample, good old guinea pig that I am.

This morning, said sample was consumed and as I did quite a bit of research last night, I thought the community might be interested in my thoughts....yes I know it's a forlorn hope...my kids and wife aren't interested so why should you be.

Well here goes...by the way for the cynical amongst you (never) I am not an affiliate or in any way shape or form associated with NuZest:)

So Good Green Stuff is a powder supplement. You take 10g with 300ml of water. It is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, GMO free and suitable for vegans, although I am as far away from being a vegan as you can imagine.

It contains:
21 real plant food
21 Plant extracts
16 essential vitamins
11 essential minerals
Fibres and microbiotics
Enyzmes
Bioflavonoids

The product summary benefits are:

Quick and easy, all in one solution - took me about 20 seconds to prepare this morning and was a smooth mix with the water.

Easy to digest and absorb - no fillers or preservatives as in the tab multi vits

Free from as I noted above

Sharpens the mind and helps with stress - more on that in a mo

Supports digestive health and immunity - more on that as well in a mo

Its alkaline and tastes great - "Great" where did they get their copywriter from - its certainly inocuous and to my palate slightly vanilla, so easy to drink, but Great.....come on NuZest:)

This drink supplement certainly seems to have more than any of my multi vits and more than just greens with 75+ ingredients; Greens, fruits (don't worry the fructose is infinitesimal) infact the entire product is extremely low carb, which I why I thought I'd test it out. Vegetables and berries, strengthened with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, probiotics and digestive enzymes.

So.....it mixes fine to a powerderless smooth drink, not much denser than the water you add and tastes perfectly paletable.

So what exactly is in it and what does each of the ingredients do and are they material towards a RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) and that's where I spent 2 hours analysing last night.....I know, I'm a total sado:)

Here goes:

PLANT FOODS:
Organic spirulina: lake algae, contains amino acides, RDA suggests 3 g per day, this is 1g, so 33%

European Pea protein isolate: amino acids, protein and BCAA (branch chain amino acides) no RDA. 904mg

Lecithin: fibre and helps with weight loss. No RDA. 750mg

Apple Pectin: Fibre and weight loss. No RDA. 550mg

Red Marine Algae: amino acids. No RDA. 485mg

Flaxseed: Omega 3 and vits. No RDA. 400mg

Organic Wheatgrass leaf: Vit and minerals. No RDA. 340mg

Organic Chlorella: Iron and Vit B12. No RDA. 340mg

Organic Barley Leaf: Probiotic, Fibre, Mg. No RDA. 300 mg

Acerola Fruit: Vits C, A, Niacin. No RDA. 270mg

Papaya: Vits C, Pot, Mg. No RDA. 250mg

Pineapple juice: No RDA. 250mg

Broccoli Sprout: Blood pressure, Blood Glucose. No RDA. 250mg

Beetroot: Blood pressure. No RDA. 170mg

Carrot:Vit A and fibre. No RDA. 90mg

Ginger Root: Immune system and anti ox. No RDA. 75mg

Licorice Root: Liver optimisation. No RDA. 70mg

Spinach: Vits, C, E, K, A. No RDA. 70mg

Whole Kelp:Vits, C, Copper, Mg. No RDA. 60mg

Shitake Mushroom: Vit B and Potassium. No RDA. 30mg

Slippery Elm Bark: Healing properties. No RDA. 25mg

PLANT EXTRACTS:
Citrus bioflavonoids: helps absorb Vit C. No RDA. 500mg

Globe Artichoke leaf: Lowers cholesterol, anti oxidant. No RDA. 500mg

Bilberry: good for eyes and anti oxidant. No RDA. 200mg

Blackcurrant: Vit C. No RDA. 200mg

Rosehip: Vit C. No RDA. 175mg

Grape Seed: Anit ox. No RDA. 100mg

Panax ginseng: helps with endurance and stress. No RDA. 100mg

Milk Thistle Seed: lowers cholesterol acts on the liver. No RDA. 80mg

Gotu kola: Healing properties, good against colds. No RDA. 75mg

Green Tea: Helps all round with Metabolic Syndrome (high sugar, BP, Trigs, LDL). No RDA. 75mg

Rosemary Leaf: Anti ox. No RDA. 75mg

Ashwaghanda Roots: Helps with stress. No RDA. 75mg

Astragalus Root: Colds, Diabetes, BP. No RDA. 75mg

Tumeric Root: anti ox, anti inflam. No RDA. 70mg

Cocoa polyphenols: Protection against CVD and artherolsclerosis. No RDA. 70mg

Rhodiola Rosea Root: Energy and stress fighting. No RDA. 50mg

Goji Berry: Vits, Iron, C, A, Calcium. No RDA. 40mg

Dandelion: Calcium, Iron, Anti ox. No RDA. 40mg

Hawthorn Berry: CVD, Antiox. No RDA. 35mg

Burdock Root: Prebiotic, cholesterol lowering, antiox. No RDA. 25 mg

Resveratrol: Blood pressure, diabetes, antiox. No RDA. 15mg.

BIOAVAILABLE VITAMINS:
A: Antiox and liver. 600ugre. 75%RDA

D3: Calcium absorption etc. 10ug. 200% RDA

E: Antiox, Free radicals. 15mg. 125% RDA

K2: CVD. 70ug. 93% RDA

C: Connective tissue building. 360mg. 450% RDA

B1: Cells, metabolism, Growth. 600ugre. 75% RDA

B2: Metabolism of protein. Nervous system. 10ug. 200% RDA

B3: Energy conversion. 15mg. 125% RDA

Pantothenate B5: skin, hair, eyes, liver. 70ug. 93% RDA

B6: Metabolism. 360mg. 450% RDA

Folate: Metabolism of amino acids. 360mg. 450% RDA

B12: CVD, anti inflam. 100ug. 4000% RDA...yes that number is correct. Most literature indicates the western diet is very very low on B12

Biotin: Metabolism, growth and general health. 330 mcg. 660%RDA

BIOAVAILABLE MINERALS:
Potassium. Cardiac tissue. 300mg. 15% RDA

Calcium. Bones, heart. 165mg. 21% RDA

Magnesium: Energy and protein synthesis. 100mg. 27% RDA

Zinc: Colds. 12mg. 120% RDA

Copper: Blood cells, nuro, immunity, bones. 250ug. 25% RDA

Manganese: Anitox, mitochondria. 1.5mg. 75% RDA

Silica: bones, teeth, skins, eyes. 14.5mg. No RDA

Selenium: Antiox. Metabolism. 35ug. 64% RDA

Chromium:Blood glucose levels. 35ug. 88%RDA

Iodine: Thuroid regulation of metabolism. 150ug. 100% RDA

OTHER:
Lactobacillus acidophilus: Gut health. 3 billion cfu. No RDA

Bifidbacterium bifidum. 3 billion cfu. Not RDA

R-/S-alpha lipoic acid. Liver, cancer fighting, anitox. 75mg. No RDA

Bromelian: Antiinflam.65mg. NO RDA

Beta 1,3/1,6 glucans: 8mg. No RDA.

Ubiquinone (C0Q10). Antiox, free rads. 8mg. No RDA

Ubiquinol: 8mg. No RDA

So as far as I am concerned as a LCHF dieter with all the recommendations to supplement in view of lower values in so much of our food, I am replacing all my supplements with this one simple drink, once a day.

There you have it. By all means, arrive at your own conclusions, always.

All the best. Kevin
Wow haha thanks for that Kevin, I'll get onto that and have a look

Blitzie

After reading this thread, which is so inspiring, I did a 64 hr fast, think I could have gone longer, if i didn't have to cook for the family.

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After reading this thread, which is so inspiring, I did a 64 hr fast, think I could have gone longer, if i didn't have to cook for the family.

:) How was your glucose level after the fast?