Insulin response of Reactive Hypoglycaemics

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Derek,

If the both of them studied me and you, despite us both having been diagnosed with RH, our results and tests would show differing value and they would probably disagree on how we got here and how to treat it!
My body loves fasting, yours because of the complications doesn't!
No two are the same, we only have an overactive pancreas, which is triggered by foods we can't tolerate!

I'm in a cult of my own (careful spelling needed!)

Best wishes, mate!

lindisfel

Expert
Hi Guys, Got a stack of blood results today. Hba1c a little disappointing at 45 was 42 last time but I have been trying to put on weight. GGT down to 71 so it is creeping down slowly but the other enzymes are excellent. Kidney readings improved. Potassium and Magnesium very good. HDL up to 1.8 and total down to 6.1. Its a nuisance but they don't do the trigs now, they are usually 1.0 so that is my assumption. My PSA was 0.08 After treatment for advanced prostate cancer 14 years ago. so I am still in remission. They never talk of cures but I have had no treatment for 11 years. So it is pretty good for me ATM, I just hope the cardioversion works. atb Derek

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Guys, Got a stack of blood results today. Hba1c a little disappointing at 45 was 42 last time but I have been trying to put on weight. GGT down to 71 so it is creeping down slowly but the other enzymes are excellent. Kidney readings improved. Potassium and Magnesium very good. HDL up to 1.8 and total down to 6.1. Its a nuisance but they don't do the trigs now, they are usually 1.0 so that is my assumption. My PSA was 0.08 After treatment for advanced prostate cancer 14 years ago. so I am still in remission. They never talk of cures but I have had no treatment for 11 years. So it is pretty good for me ATM, I just hope the cardioversion works. atb Derek

Not at all bad mate!

Keep up the good work!