Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 this morning:), so my meter hasn't stuck at 6.3. Very pleased with the number as I had 3 scoops of ice cream at the seaside yesterday:wideyed: It's been a tough few weeks....
Enjoy your day folks, stay cool during our mini heat wave.
Could only have been that seaside air - really messes up your blood sugars, especially near candy floss stands.

AM1874

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Morning folks .. 4.8 at 04.15 .. thanks all for kind thoughts and comments re: yesterday's eye screening .. I have to wait for confirmation letter but all went well with "nothing of any clincal significance" found :happy:

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
. thanks all for kind thoughts and comments re: yesterday's eye screening .. I have to wait for confirmation letter but all went well with "nothing of any clincal significance" found

ps @AM1874s that's great news my friend;)

Good morning at 5am my reading was 5.3

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
After a night of bad dreams, it wasn't a good idea to watch the late night news before bed at 12.30 am, so a very restless night and went from a 5.6 at midnight to an 8.0 this morning at 6.30
Long walk to work this morning for punishment, too windy to cycle!
Have noticed that I get cramp in my calf muscle if my sugar levels are high. Low numbers, no cramp.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
6.3 for me this morning. I started an IT course this week and didn't have time to log on to upload my BG, however my 7 day average score is 6.5 so I'm happy with that :)