Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

MikeTurin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It's a block to a liver dump. A fatty protein which delays or stops the liver dumping from natural survival mode of the human being.
Your ricotta I presume?
It could be. Now I'm thinking about it, I'm on a Mediterranean diet. Lot of fresh vegetables, cheeses, olive oil and cold fish like soused herrings or trouts or ham or sausages...
Liver block I've found that either is a thing you could eat or a condition that requre surgery si I was puzzled...

Reactions: callyandy

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Mine was exercise. I still walk in pain but very much slower so i can prevent stress to heighten my high bgs. Everything raises bgs in type2s, it seems. The biggest one is raising bgs after missing a meal. The liver is the culprit (mainly). Liver blocks are a godsend for me.

After a couple of years here I know what liver dump is...but what specifically do you mean by "liver block"?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
After a couple of years here I know what liver dump is...but what specifically do you mean by "liver block"?
It's a block to a liver dump. A fatty protein which delays or stops the liver dumping from natural survival mode of the human being. ;)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
What is a liver block before bed
It's a block to a liver dump. A fatty protein which delays or stops the liver dumping from natural survival mode of the human being.
Some use cheese, nuts or small bag of real pork scratchings. I had bacon a few nights ago. Last night I had mackerel. (Oily fish).

Reactions: ally1 and pleinster