Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
5.1 again - was 5.1 before bed. Probably 4th 5 in a row, feels so much better not waking up a sweaty mess :)

Weight back down to 72kg again after slipping up to 75kg. All looking good - will try to retain control when I go to France next month, life is much nicer in the 5's :):):)

Off to swim now! Happy Thursday :)
Well done @PenfoldAPD . Have a great weekend too. Im not posting much. Kids are off for 6wks. Hands full but welcoming. I didnt have kids for someone else to enjoy them. 4yr old becoming a delight. He will climb mount everest, that one!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
5.4 this morning even after a somewhat unpleasant night and waking up with blood on the bedding from one of the bruises on my arm deciding to bleed in the night. Stings like mad I hate prednisolone.
Hope things are improving. Laboured breathing again and my palpatations are back. I'm only getting on with life. Too much for my system, obviously. Unless I walk like an old woman I'm ill. Not asthma this. Not sure ehat's causing it. Shattered so went to bed at 9pm last night with 4yr old. Woke at 4.55am to a 8.9mmol/l reading as no insulin with main meal. Keep forgetting it.
Fresh day today. Hoping for a more less harrased one in doors. Kids ok just mr ickihun unsettled with kids been around a lot. He'd better get used to it quick, we have 6wks of it. :eek:

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done @PenfoldAPD . Have a great weekend too. Im not posting much. Kids are off for 6wks. Hands full but welcoming. I didnt have kids for someone else to enjoy them. 4yr old becoming a delight. He will climb mount everest, that one!

Enjoy your time with your kids @ickihun posting online can wait, time with them is special :):)