Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
4.4 today - back to the lows (the cold and cough have been kicked out of the ballpark!). Now all I have to do is get back to exercise after having nearly 4 weeks off due to one thing or another!)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
5.7 @ 5.05 after being woken suddenly with cramp. Not had it for a while.
No cycle to work today as it's very wet and windy.

Correction DID cycle to work as it has stopped raining. The wind made for an interesting fight on the downhill and aided me on the up hill :)

Last edited:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm a new user to this forum...I'm not able to find where can I ask a question..?
I'm a type2..My doctor gave me 500mg metsmall (after breakfast)and 750mg mexformin(after dinner)

I'm not able to understand is this high dosage..some of my frnds consume only 80mg..

Now my sugar levels are 118 mg/dl

Post lunch 127mg/dl
@daisy1 will send you some reading material to get you going. I'm sorry I'm not able to help you with your dosage questions but there is probably a post on the Type 2 thread. Good luck, stick with us.