Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all. 7.3
Just to say a massive thank you for all your positive and supportive responses which have kept me afloat during the past few difficult weeks that have played havoc with my fbs levels. Much appreciation.:)
Apologies for any annoyance caused by my recent posts which contained chat. I was/ am very upset to be told that they have done so and was truly unaware that we were only supposed to post fbs NUMBERS on this thread. :sorry::confused::bigtears:
Am probably feeling a bit oversensitive ATM but for now feel too uncomfortable to continue posting on this particular thread.
Stay safe and well and enjoy your Sunday one and all. :)
I'm hugely appreciative of your support. I will not be happy to miss your brilliant input, ever. :(
I hope this doesnt affect our tomorrow's fbg. We've be greatly improving. Both of us. This morning i was 6.9. A bit up for me ;)

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Morning all. 7.3
Just to say a massive thank you for all your positive and supportive responses which have kept me afloat during the past few difficult weeks that have played havoc with my fbs levels. Much appreciation.:)
Apologies for any annoyance caused by my recent posts which contained chat. I was/ am very upset to be told that they have done so and was truly unaware that we were only supposed to post fbs NUMBERS on this thread. :sorry::confused::bigtears:
Am probably feeling a bit oversensitive ATM but for now feel too uncomfortable to continue posting on this particular thread.

Nah! I've done that too..and been "told off"'; quite a few have over time. I think some of us see that this thread allows a small bit of banter/getting to know others/interaction so long as the morning reading is the main point. we are more than numbers (slightly); "I am not a number..I'm a free man". Put it out of your mind and get on with it here. Oops...I was 5.2 this am.

D

Deleted member 308541

I've done that too..and been "told off"'; quite a few have over time. I think some of us see that this thread allows a small bit of banter/getting to know others/interaction so long as the morning reading is the main point.
I go off topic in this thread at times as well,

I always try and put my bgl in somewhere in my post, five point nine if anyone missed it.
el8jq.gif

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all. 7.3
Please don't leave us honey, we like to hear you're safe and well.:)