Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Morning all. 7.3
Just to say a massive thank you for all your positive and supportive responses which have kept me afloat during the past few difficult weeks that have played havoc with my fbs levels. Much appreciation.:)
Apologies for any annoyance caused by my recent posts which contained chat. I was/ am very upset to be told that they have done so and was truly unaware that we were only supposed to post fbs NUMBERS on this thread. :sorry::confused::bigtears:
Am probably feeling a bit oversensitive ATM but for now feel too uncomfortable to continue posting on this particular thread.
Stay safe and well and enjoy your Sunday one and all. :)

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Morning all. 7.3
Just to say a massive thank you for all your positive and supportive responses which have kept me afloat during the past few difficult weeks that have played havoc with my fbs levels. Much appreciation.:)
Apologies for any annoyance caused by my recent posts which contained chat. I was/ am very upset to be told that they have done so and was truly unaware that we were only supposed to post fbs NUMBERS on this thread. :sorry::confused::bigtears:
Am probably feeling a bit oversensitive ATM but for now feel too uncomfortable to continue posting on this particular thread.
Stay safe and well and enjoy your Sunday one and all. :)

Don't be daft keep posting I'm pretty sure nobody is that upset I'm not a set of numbers only is boring unless your amathmaticion .