What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

D

Diabeticliberty

Does this sound as intresting as it looks

Translated from Arabic:

A little mouse with clogs on oh I declare going clip clippety clop on the stairs.

The original line I posted this morning was from a Mouse Lived In Windmill In Old Amsterdam intended for yesterday's Dutch them but I was late and trying to get my doggie out before she urinated in my boot

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Translated from Arabic:

A little mouse with clogs on oh I declare going clip clippety clop on the stairs.

The original line I posted this morning was from a Mouse Lived In Windmill In Old Amsterdam intended for yesterday's Dutch them but I was late and trying to get my doggie out before she urinated in my boot
Very intresting mr d

D

Diabeticliberty

صباح الخير لكم جميعا. وقد أظهرت دراسات واسعة النطاق أن الرجال السكري جعل عشاق أفضل بكثير. لا أستطيع بالطبع أن أتحدث شخصيا عن نفسي. This morning a little mouse with clogs on ran across my bedroom. It stopped only to shout at me your blood sugars are 3.4mmols. Then it went clip clippety clop on my stairs. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend. I am off now to buy myself a mousetrap and half a pound of cheddar

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
70515e93b6fb332336523b3b24aae1ea.jpg

5,7 on waking, down to 5, 4 before breakfast following usual 5k morning walk.

Have a great day everyone!

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.7 today

Had a nice lunch out yesterday ;) and hopefully the new light fitting goes up at mum's today, then it will just be the curtain pole :) we can't put that up until we've painted (me) and put up (Mr G ), a new wooden batten to fix the brackets to, the old one was too narrow.

Anyone else notice how DIY sort of 'grows' as you work?