Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
another day with high number 6.2 at 8:50 slept 11 hours this night... so no excuse ... did go directly to fitness burned 2000 calories on an empty stomach, had 200 grams of roasted chicken for lunch and a banana so hope tomorrow will be lower.. wonderful sunshine here in DK.
dont know why but all my body hurts today..

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
[QUOTE="Freema, post: 1697942, member: 329519
dont know why but all my body hurts today..[/QUOTE]
If you did enough to burn 2000 calories I would hazard a guess that is implicated in the mystery of the aching body!

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
[QUOTE="Freema, post: 1697942, member: 329519
dont know why but all my body hurts today..
If you did enough to burn 2000 calories I would hazard a guess that is implicated in the mystery of the aching body![/QUOTE]

well I did hurt very much before even starting doing my program... havent exercised since last thursday so dont really understand why my body felt like it had been on a rough ride in the millitary.. usually I don´t hurt much from exercising , my body seems to have gotten used to it.. but I have had some long walks in the frosty sunshine the 2 previous days maybe my body don´t like the frost anymore

Reactions: ianpspurs

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
If you did enough to burn 2000 calories I would hazard a guess that is implicated in the mystery of the aching body!

. but I have had some long walks in the frosty sunshine the 2 previous days maybe my body don´t like the frost anymore[/QUOTE]
I do find that hard frosty ground can jar joints and bones more than equally hard ground in the summer or autumn.

Reactions: Freema