What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good afternoon everyone :)

was 4.4 this morning

late posting today as I was out early this morning, it's been a lovely day here and a shame I was inside for most of it, it hit 19 degrees at one point ;), hope you've all had a good day :)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I don't want a good night, I want a positively brilliant night, wild topless dancers, alcohol flowing freely and the stamina to enjoy it all.
These days I'd settle for not getting up 3 times for a wee!!! Nitey nite all.
I found all those nightly trips to the loo quite boring so I installed multi coloured lighting in the toilet bowl well a light that changes colour quite effective actually.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.1 for me have a great day all
FB_IMG_1524200223598.jpg

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 this morning.
A bit earlier than usual, which might explain why its lower than usual ( not that I’m complaining)
Also had a few glasses of red last night to celebrate being able to sit outside in the evening.
Have a good Friday everyone.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. 5.1 this morning so tasting sized panna cotta with deconstructed rhubarb crumble, horlicks ice cream, chocolate brownie and salted caramel can be tolerated. Could be portion size is very much a key to what this old body can deal with. Who knew eh? :( Oh well, "we can't return we can only look behind from where we came and go round and round in the circle game"
@alf_Josiah hasn't signed in yet - you can't just jump in at that level alf training is essential (see post #24369alf_Josiah)
@ziggy_w It was almost perfect - 1 son and wife live and work in Southampton - but the food and service was brilliant and for once I didn't pay!
Enjoy the sun folks.

Last edited:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morning all. 5.1 this morning so tasting sized panna cotta with deconstructed rhubarb crumble, horlicks ice cream, chocolate brownie and salted caramel can be tolerated. Could be portion size is very much a key to what this old body can deal with. Who knew eh? :( Oh well, "we can't return we can only look behind from where we came and go round and round in the circle game"
Enjoy the sun folks. @alf_Josiah hasn't signed in yet - you can't just jump in at that level alf training is essential see post #24369alf_Josiah, 9h 18m ago
@ziggy_w It was almost perfect - 1 son and wife live and work in Southampton - but the food and service was brilliant and for once I din't pay!

One word ---- result -----

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
morning everyone 7.2 this morning, another hypo last night, but no training as working late, oh the joys of being diabetic!!! looks like its going to be one of THOSE days, chasing the rainbow!!!!

Take care everyone.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies, Gentlemen and everybody who is left handed ( a neglected minority )
I was a worrying low 5.6 this morning.
Today I'm being left unsupervised while Mrs J goes to a funeral. I just hope the person has died unlike ..........