What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
4.9 which reflects a good day yesterday (although that doesn't always follow as the beast does like to keep us on our toes!!!). Happy as Larry with that. Hoping to get plenty of steps registered on my fitbit today. Clothes shopping with my son. He is so indecisive. We will be in and out of about 100 shops before he decides on an item. I tbought i was bad!! Still it will get me to my 10000 steps in record time me thinks!!!
My son is exactly the same debandez round about 100 shops then we end up bk at original 1 we started at

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Thanks @Cumberland - it's come down now thank goodness. It's just a pain when I wake up at that level and have to get child to school and myself to work. :greedy:

I feel for you @Diakat
I know what it’s like to suffer hyperglycaemia
Hopefully your readings will stay down
As soldiers in our diabetic army we all battle together
This site is a great help whenever one of our soldiers is injured there are plenty of us on here who offer support in times of need
I have been thankful in the past to many of my fellow diabetic soldiers
Who were there for me

Long may we all support each other in our armies fight against diabetes

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow @Goonergal not just on today's number but also on your incredible number crunching over 2 years. A spectacular weight loss. I wonder what you looked like before?

Hi Everyone, I hope your all doing as well as you expect to be doing with the help of this Forum, as it does work!!! My BGL's this morning at 06:30 were 8:2 .

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My son is exactly the same debandez round about 100 shops then we end up bk at original 1 we started at
Well we ended up having lunch.....then later a coffee and a cake (him not me lol) and in between he bought one pair of jeans and some gym gear but only about 6 shops involved so I got off lightly....this time!!!

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
6.2 today, seems to be creeping up.

@flexi06 good attitude, at least it’s a downward trend. It’s sometimes a complete mystery to me too.

@SueJB I’m hanging around outside the door to the 5s club with you. Perhaps if we knock louder we’ll be allowed back in.

@Goonergal great number, all that walking and having fun in the sun has obviously been good for you.
@DJC3 linking virtual arms with you and getting on the bike tomorrow to sort it.

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning lovelies- a divine 6.6 today AND I had 3 squares of ACTUAL CADBURYS CHOCOLATE last night - oh heaven ( who would have ever thought 3 squares would be enough- isn’t the human capacity for Chang AMAZING ?) have a great day. The trees need the rain.