What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A very respectable 4.9. I was apprehensive about taking the plunge this morning as a can of pea and ham soup (16g carbs) seemed to elevate my BG yesterday evening. But I'm well happy with today's score on the board:)

@Freema the weather was glorious at the weekend (bank holiday in England) but true to form is back to 4 seasons in one day!

UserABC2021

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Back to work for four days, this morning I managed 5.8.

we will have massive rain showers here today and thunderstorm after 1 Week of wonderful summer , how about GB ?

We had a short period of rain last night in the Midlands, but the sun is shining now and the forecast looks good for the next few days :)

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good morning all, a magnificent 6.7, considering I had a hypo at 3am due to forgetting to run a temp basal after training last night, I will take that all day long. (normally I'm in double figures after a hypo)

Take care everyone.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening Ladies and Gentlemen and those who are well into their 3rd childhood.
A gentle 10.1 from me this morning.

Ps saw some really great looking rollerblades yesterday.......

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, a 4.7 on the prickometer this morning. 30 minute kettlebell workout and a sauna as reward (look at what you’ve won).
Trip tomorrow on my bike.
Mrs Miggins: “are you going to pack today?’
Me: “no, I is a bloke, it can be left until tomorrow, just before I go”.

Can you spell contusion ? Dunelm can.

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
6.0 this morning @Mick1959 I’m waiting outside the 5s club door too, we’ll get back in soon.

@Stephenm 2 it’s really hard to eat well at those things, so much bread based food. 6.6 isn’t so bad though.

@johnpol hope you are ok today
yes I am fine thank you for asking, it was my own fault as I had a heavy training session and I normally run a temp basal and have a small bite to eat, forgot to do both:banghead:. So only myself to blame!!!

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morning, a 4.7 on the prickometer this morning. 30 minute kettlebell workout and a sauna as reward (look at what you’ve won).
Trip tomorrow on my bike.
Mrs Miggins: “are you going to pack today?’
Me: “no, I is a bloke, it can be left until tomorrow, just before I go”.

Can you spell contusion ? Dunelm can.

Mrs J is cracked up wif laughter Terry.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone. A disappointing day weather wise after the last few days and a similar fbg at 5. More sleep last night - well over 8 hrs - and consequently later testing fbg - so that may have nudged fbg higher.
Sat talking with a friend who is with us recovering from surgery yesterday but sent home in lots of pain with no pain relief. Lives on her own so crazy decision to send her home. BG now at alarming 5.8 so sloth really is a deadly sin. Beginning to look as if Randle is spot on - no exercise/movement leaves glucose floating about to infuriate you on testing.

Last edited: