Help! -a Great Low-carb Opportunity In Parliament

Southport GP

Verified HCP
Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
PLEASE would you consider contacting your MP??. We need political clout to help us get our approach out there- and a great opportunity approaches- I will be presenting the keynote address to the APPG on diabetes (Keith Vaz MP is chair) 5pm Wednesday June 27th committee room 11 Parliament. The more MPs who attend the better.

-use Google to find who your MP is and their e-mail- several sites just need your postcode.
I have penned a suggested letter below

Dear X

I live in your constituency at (address)
PLEASE would you attend an important parliamentary event about drug-free, money saving, diabetes remission and giving hope to people with type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes (10% of the population).

Dr David Unwin RCGP Diabetes Champion is presenting important low carb diabetes work in Parliament as the keynote address to the APPG on diabetes (Keith Vaz MP is chair) 5pm Wednesday June 27th committee room 11

Please support people like me with diabetes by attending, and possibly even publicise this event through your many contacts

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
PLEASE would you consider contacting your MP??. We need political clout to help us get our approach out there- and a great opportunity approaches- I will be presenting the keynote address to the APPG on diabetes (Keith Vaz MP is chair) 5pm Wednesday June 27th committee room 11 Parliament. The more MPs who attend the better.

-use Google to find who your MP is and their e-mail- several sites just need your postcode.

Dear X

PLEASE would you attend an important parliamentary event about drug-free, money saving, diabetes remission and giving hope to people with type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes (10% of the population).

Dr David Unwin RCGP Diabetes Champion is presenting important low carb diabetes work in Parliament as the keynote address to the APPG on diabetes (Keith Vaz MP is chair) 5pm Wednesday June 27th committee room 11

Please support people like me with diabetes by attending, and possibly even publicise this event through your many contacts
Most certainly will.
Gladly!

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Dear X

Done. I have to say my MP doesn't agree with me about anything, but I live in hope that he might do something this time.

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Will do.

At the last election I emailed twice all of the MP,s of one of the major parties who I thought would listen to the LCHF model for the NHS. Since then I have noted that Keith Vaz last summer asked MP's to consider the Pioppi diet.

Well done for moving things on, your patient reversals and your contribution to the truth about carbs. You are one of the heroes of health.

38aqua15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Dear X

Reactions: pjayem1964