What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all
5.9 today. Its feeling a little fresher at the moment, hope it stays that way.

Ive got my diabetic eye test today so I’m regretting the amount of garlic I put in salad dressing yesterday - the poor optometrist who is going to have to get up close isn’t going to be happy.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
HMS ianp is listing a bit this morning which is reflected in fbg of 5.3. I just hope I am fit for the semi should Gaz need me. Golden tumeric tea today I resigned from Asaam and the dream of Lemon Green tea is fading - severe self doubt apparently. Perhaps my wife will bake us a magic cake so we can eat it and have it as well,
Have a good day folks and never ever cross any of your red lines. Facilitated agreements with your bgs all round.:angelic:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ive got my diabetic eye test today so I’m regretting the amount of garlic I put in salad dressing yesterday - the poor optometrist who is going to have to get up close isn’t going to be happy.
@DJC3 Good luck with the diabetic retinopathy today. That test is a good sign of how you are managing the condition in some ways. My test this year showed all clear whereas in 2 years before there had been some background issue in left eye. More hope for those on slower progress route? 100% chocolate coated coffee beans for the garlic?

Last edited:
Reactions: DJC3

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen, their is no and.

An 8.3 for me today, it must have been that roast swan last night, no not road kill, boat kill, those rowing skiffs at Henley on the M4 spur are lethal

Must go and hide the uppers are not happy at us downing the swan.

Last edited: