What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good evening all :)

was 3.8 this morning
had some berries and a bit of cheese just to be on the safe side.
Out helping in the charity shop this morning and it's chucked it down most of the day here.

Hope your day was a good one :)

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Cooked myself a lovely dinner of ribeye steak, celeriac chips and tomato salad. Ended up surrendering half of it to my 8 year old who had sneaked back down to watch the cricket. Portion control at its frustratingly most effective.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning, It was so hot here yesterday I went for a splash in the sea , usually I just walk along it as I'm not a confident swimmer. This morning its warm already and I may have to repeat the exercise. My sugars are 5.5. Have a great week end.....

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning from Grunty Fen (not quite - it exists and is nearby but you guys will never know). If I was not testing for bg levels all data would point to very good. Fbg is 5.5 so my personal warning light is now on amber. Squeaky bum time for stopping metformin as this is my personal self harm threshold.
I know that a few members above have had 5.5 so this is not saying that is a dangerous level just my own warning sign. Comes after supposedly textbook LCHF and exercise day so feels a bigger setback. Labi Siffre time

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who's plans for today are hijacked by the britxit lack of plans concerning smart meters.

A 7.8 for me me this morning which is good because I've already had to drive this morning.

Today is all mine, no Mrs J interfering, till this evening. Now the question is how do I spend this free time, certainly no wisely. Have a good one folks.

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
5.4 this morning. I had an afternoon hypo though. This lchf thing has completely changed my ratios. Every second Friday I volunteer at a different hospice care shop and it’s our two weekly treat of a chip butty -very naughty ! I calculated properly and took 10 units of novarapid and still had a hypo. I didn’t enjoy it as my hubby was on a different lunch break and then had a hypo..

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
good evening all :)

was 3.8 this morning
had some berries and a bit of cheese just to be on the safe side.
Out helping in the charity shop this morning and it's chucked it down most of the day here.

Hope your day was a good one :)

I was in a hospice care charity shop too yesterday it wasn’t the same one was it ?

Reactions: Cumberland