Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning
yesterday away trip to london by coach to watch football...involved several beers. small fish and chips. got back home @2030 checked b.s twice 5.1 and 5.2 quick wash and out to pub to watch boxing several more beers till very late......................
5.5 @ 0715 ,.. weird..........
i have my third blood test since i was diagnosed on wednesday...

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning
yesterday away trip to london by coach to watch football...involved several beers. small fish and chips. got back home @2030 checked b.s twice 5.1 and 5.2 quick wash and out to pub to watch boxing several more beers till very late......................
5.5 @ 0715 ,.. weird..........
i have my third blood test since i was diagnosed on wednesday...
Wonderful results enjoy, good luck for Wednesday hope those results are all you want them to be.

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this morning which is better than I expected after takeaway curry last night spiked an 8.1 !
Snap on the numbers today, no curry for me though but I did eat oppo ice cream and have some chocolate, just because I was feeling sorry for myself, haven’t left the house since getting home from work on Wednesday and I’m proper fed up now :banghead:

Reactions: DJC3