What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning everyone meter says 4.2 today a lot lower than I’d like but I suppose it’s my own fault as I didn’t eat a bedtime snack last night because I went to new look and didn’t get back until 8.30 but I got a beautiful pinafore and roll neck jumper with my birthday money I’m planning on wearing tommorow as I’m going out for my birthday dinner which was meant to be last week but my nanny was in hospital so we couldn’t go. No plans for today just going to stay in and relax anyway have a good Saturday everyone:)

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 5.7 today. Not yet light, so don’t know what sort of day is in store. Home gym, then walk later as it brightens up. Happy belated birthday @rhubarb73
@Debandez hope your interview and photoshoot went well.
Sympathies to everyone with the flu bug....hope it improves.
Hope everyone else is well. Your BG tows the party line. Have a great Saturday.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning. Bit of a late one today but happy with a 4.5. About to brave Ikea.
Ooooh that is brave on a Saturday morning...last time I went there on a Sunday...we were first & the car park was empty...when we'd finished shopping the car park was rammed it took us 35 minute to find the car.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all looks very wet and grey out there and I have the great fun of going to the flu jab clinic this am to look forward to - lucky me - almost as much fun as @Goonergal s plan to go to Ikea. Seriously @Goonergal hope you find what you’re looking for!
4.7 fbg this morning so all good also did ketones for first time in a few weeks and are still 2.1 ( were 2.2 two weeks ago so happily motoring along)
Have a really good day all and hope you poorly ones stay dry and warm.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all looks very wet and grey out there and I have the great fun of going to the flu jab clinic this am to look forward to - lucky me - almost as much fun as @Goonergal s plan to go to Ikea. Seriously @Goonergal hope you find what you’re looking for!
4.7 fbg this morning so all good also did ketones for first time in a few weeks and are still 2.1 ( were 2.2 two weeks ago so happily motoring along)
Have a really good day all and hope you poorly ones stay dry and warm.
Made me laugh shelley...our flu jabs don't start until next weekend...since I have a review at the end of the month...I'll wait until then.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 5.9 at 0800. Great joy to see a 5 again. Arthritic Knee is still stubbornly refusing to bend fully so preventing me driving. However its good to be able to resume some duties around the house.
Hello @n1ck and welcome to our chatty thread reporting FBG. Are you T1 or T2?
Have a great Saturday everyone. Get well and stay safe.

n1ck

Morning All. 5.9 at 0800. Great joy to see a 5 again. Arthritic Knee is still stubbornly refusing to bend fully so preventing me driving. However its good to be able to resume some duties around the house.
Hello @n1ck and welcome to our chatty thread reporting FBG. Are you T1 or T2?
Have a great Saturday everyone. Get well and stay safe.
Thank you... I'm type 1...

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all.

Blood sugars were 5.1. this morning. The weather is expected to be wonderful today, sunny and 25 degrees. Looking forward to a day outside.

@SaskiaKC -- Glad to hear your cat is doing fine.
@n1ck -- Welcome to the thread.
@trick60 -- Hope you feel better soon. Please take care.

Have a wonderful weekend all.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning everyone :)

4.4 today

It's only October and I'm already starting to look like the Michelin man with extra clothing layers :p , never mind, a good walk is indicated today I think :)

Enjoy your day everyone :)

enzina

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pain, being dependent, egoistic people & jealousy
Good morning All,

5.5 this morning, so i'm back on track. Heavy rain predicted later in London. I'm supposed to go for a long dog walk with a friend later on and later we have dinner at my place. I'm cooking stuffed peppers. :)

Have a good weekend!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. 5.4 today but slept over 9 hrs so the reading was at the time I would normally take bg as breakfast substitute level. That level would be around the average for 3 years so all good - sleep restored.