What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Geoffno6

Good morning Peeps, a naughty 9.1 for me after being up between 8 and 9 through the night. My rubbish Liver/Pancreas crew don’t like being home. My heaviest carbs of the day yesterday were cauli and broccoli. Maybe it’s not drinking? Drink messes with my sleep a bit but does seem to keep my BG levels down.
Off for a CT scan of my guts at 10am let’s hope that sheds some light on what my body is/isn’t doing.
Have a great day everyone!

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, folks.

Going to work early today as the railroad workers are on strike. No telling when I will eventually get there.

@Geoffno6 -- Good luck with the CT scan. Keeping my fingers crossed.
@Goonergal -- Super news on the sofa. Hope the 6 cm are going to make a difference. Have you tried moving the sofa through the window?

Blood sugars today were 5.2.

Have a great day, all.

Last edited:

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all
4.7 this morning
Off to hospital with mum this am letter warns we’ll be there a while so, as usually takes ages, we could be there much of day!
Hoping to see brother later though to swap pressies and have a celebration when he’s back from work.
Hope @PenguinMum you are back safe home soon and that journey was a bit calmer than Friday night.
@ziggy_w hope train strike dosent make it too difficult for you to get to work and back. I used to use trains to visit my mum in the past to ease driving but northern rail where she lives has had so many strikes it was unreliable. Different though when no choice.
Hope all have a good Monday and bgs behave.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning Peeps, a naughty 9.1 for me after being up between 8 and 9 through the night. My rubbish Liver/Pancreas crew don’t like being home. My heaviest carbs of the day yesterday were cauli and broccoli. Maybe it’s not drinking? Drink messes with my sleep a bit but does seem to keep my BG levels down.
Off for a CT scan of my guts at 10am let’s hope that sheds some light on what my body is/isn’t doing.
Have a great day everyone!
Good luck with the scan Geoff