What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1538210776359.jpg

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning all. Happy Friday. 3.6 for me today - 42.5 hrs into my fast. Thought I’d be flagging by now but feel fabulous. Perhaps this fasting lark suits me. Have a good day everyone :)
is that not kinda low reading?

Reactions: OrsonKartt

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all
6.6 this morning which is no surprise after celebratory meal last night, ate too much and far too late but the cause for celebration..... scan was clear!
I have a reprieve and 6 months to enjoy life before next time when the rollercoaster starts again. Feeling light as air today though, everything and everyone is wonderfull ( especially you folks on here)

@PenguinMum sorry to hear you’re having to camp on the sofa with stomach pains, hope you feel better today. Same goes for you @Charis1213
@rhubarb73 I love your terrible poems.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Happy Friday. 3.6 for me today - 42.5 hrs into my fast. Thought I’d be flagging by now but feel fabulous. Perhaps this fasting lark suits me. Have a good day everyone :)

Just clocked your new avatar - wow! What a difference.
Good luck with the fasting I’m in awe of you, nearly 2 whole days and going strong.

Reactions: OrsonKartt

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just clocked your new avatar - wow! What a difference.
Good luck with the fasting I’m in awe of you, nearly 2 whole days and going strong.
Thank you. Read the benefits and thought it was worth a try so doing my first 48hr fast and as it stands it’s something I’d definitely do again

Edited to add congratulations on the clear scan! Definitely worth a celebration!

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all
6.6 this morning which is no surprise after celebratory meal last night, ate too much and far too late but the cause for celebration..... scan was clear!
I have a reprieve and 6 months to enjoy life before next time when the rollercoaster starts again. Feeling light as air today though, everything and everyone is wonderfull ( especially you folks on here)

@PenguinMum sorry to hear you’re having to camp on the sofa with stomach pains, hope you feel better today. Same goes for you @Charis1213
Good news

Reactions: OrsonKartt and DJC3

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Fantastic news....well worthy of a small celebration .

Judging By the nunbers it look like life issued a well earned hall pass. :happy: