Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. 5.4 @7.50 not a great advert for VLC (>15) and -1200 cals yesterday. A good 3-4 hrs later waking than end of last year so whack a mole going on. Hope changing clocks doesn't mess up waking too much - chickens will want to be out earlier though so a little adjustment would be good.

Tvfm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome back - how does that rate - usual, high,low?
Well, iv been a bad boy and haven't been monertering for a good few months but started back up about 2 weeks ago and had a major major telling off from The nurse at my review yesterday and had gliclazide doubled. So it's slightly lower than in the last few weeks.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, iv been a bad boy and haven't been monertering for a good few months but started back up about 2 weeks ago and had a major major telling off from The nurse at my review yesterday and had gliclazide doubled. So it's slightly lower than in the last few weeks.
As far as your bg goes you can now say I'm a bad bad boy, and I'm gonna steal your love - don't be a stranger:)