ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I am now at a little Internet Cafe near to a good, close friend's Council Flat in Kennington in South East London. This morning a very good Carer called Velda came to my flat and assisted me to do some housework and checked I had remembered my medication. She asked me to tidy all my documentation off of my sitting room drop-leaf dining table and I did it and placed all my documentation in my chest of drawers and then sprayed Flash Ultra on the surface of my table and wiped it with a yellow microfibre cloth. The Carer did some washing up in the kitchen and put all my crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils in my kitchen wall cupboards. My blood sugar today was 16.8.
16.8 is high for you Johnny, I bet you are giddy with the sugar? Will it make you tired tomorrow/today?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Another trip to drs . This time rons on antibiotics for two weeks . Suspected pneumonia.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Well he’s definitely fighting an infection because B.G.s are up in double figures . Lowest reading being 10.1 . He’s stopped painkillers and is using a Far Infrared Heating Pad . For treating his fibromyalgia and so far so good . It’s an early birthday present for him as I couldn’t stand by watching him in pain no more . He seems to be sleeping better but not sure if it’s down to a change in weather or not .

Reactions: heh

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
One more week of antibiotics left . He’s still getting out of breath. No sign yet of physio therapist or physical disability team. BGs are still high.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
One more week of antibiotics left . He’s still getting out of breath. No sign yet of physio therapist or physical disability team. BGs are still high.
I'm booked to see MSK in 2wks time. Hoping to get some help with arm now from trapped nerve in my neck. I'm falling apart. I'm as slow as h*ll.

Son needs my phone again, will post again soon.

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes

I’ve woke to find I have very little movement in my left arm . Think it’s a trapped nerve . Arthritis is still very painful but I’m just about managing to help Ron with his everyday needs . Unfortunately he doesn’t post anymore due to brain fog, but I will pass on any messages from here to him .

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
good afternoon, @ickihun, i'm very well, my care coordinator saw me today at the lambeth treatment team and gave me a possible moving date to my supported housing family-type carer-facilitated accommodation in late may to june as celestine (shared lives network) carer is flying to jamaica for easter and her holiday coincides with my care coordinator's annual leave so nothing can be arranged before then. my tenancy ends in june on my current independent living council flat to prepare me for my move.

lots of love to you, pet. hope ron and tina are okay. i'm still praying for you all.

Reactions: heh and tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
good afternoon, @ickihun, i'm very well, my care coordinator saw me today at the lambeth treatment team and gave me a possible moving date to my supported housing family-type carer-facilitated accommodation in late may to june as celestine (shared lives network) carer is flying to jamaica for easter and her holiday coincides with my care coordinator's annual leave so nothing can be arranged before then. my tenancy ends in june on my current independent living council flat to prepare me for my move.

lots of love to you, pet. hope ron and tina are okay. i'm still praying for you all.

At long last some good news for you . Rons also had some news to . Next Wednesday the o.t. he’s been waiting for is finally coming . All he needs now is the physio. X

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

That's good news Johnny, something to look forward to.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies

Sooo exciting. Well you have done it @JohnnyBaker87. Well done. :) :) :)
The time will fly by.
Get some boxes from your local supermarket. Start boxing off your non-essentials?

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hope it's improving?
Yes, lots better now thanks. Just a bit sore when i put any weight on it. Doc gave me some antibiotics and it's clearing up.

How are you this morning?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Yes, lots better now thanks. Just a bit sore when i put any weight on it. Doc gave me some antibiotics and it's clearing up.

How are you this morning?
Very tired. My arm is in alot of pain, on top of my pelvis/back.
Ive taken my regular painkillers through the night but only Amitripyline painkillers help fully but I haven't taken one for a while as they knock me out and as a result I cannot alert myself to an alarm clock on school days. :(

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Antibiotics haven’t helped him . Last night or rather the early hours he was in bed coughing his lungs up . At one point I thought he was going to be sick . Even when he was slightly elevated it sounded as if he was drowning . I do wish he would go for the x Ray dr wanted .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Antibiotics haven’t helped him . Last night or rather the early hours he was in bed coughing his lungs up . At one point I thought he was going to be sick . Even when he was slightly elevated it sounded as if he was drowning . I do wish he would go for the x Ray dr wanted .
Tell him ickihun said he must go for x-ray to get more help.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
He’s tired as he said he’s not slept but I’m pretty sure he was asleep when I woke earlier . Today he’s got someone coming from the physical disability team to do an assessment. So will let you know later what happens .

Reactions: 1spuds

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Assessment done . We’ve got to move as the bungalow isn’t suitable for Ron anymore . In fact we shouldn’t of even been moved here in the first place .