Weekly weigh in - Fridays

sno0opy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
79.8kg this morning, only a 1lb difference but a big mile stone for me. Weight starting with a 7!

Another 4lb and I'm in the "healthy BMI" range

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just wishing all on this thread a wonderful Christmas - hope everyone got the presents they wanted and if you don't celebrate Christmas - there is always the sales tomorrow! Can actually report lost the few ounces to bring me down to 55 kilos missed eating a few times during the week as was out and about. You never know, might be able to lose another kilo in a few months. Lol.

Blessingx - C.

Reactions: Lindap118

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Christmas taking it's toll have put on a lot over the last week now up to 75 Kg deary deary me.

Rocklobster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had my first gain of 1.5lbs, which feels a little unfair as I stayed lchf over Christmas. I just had a bit more double cream and the odd glass of wine.

I've been losing every week so there was bound to be a week that I wouldn't lose and Christmas seems fitting lol! I think I might take a break from the scales for a while and next time I'm weighed will be at my diabetes review in mid January.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Can I join to try and keep myself on track, peeps?
I'm finally losing, slowly after too many years of increasing. 2 days of Xmas carbs have put me up from 108kg to 112kg. Restart today :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnEGreen

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm finally losing, slowly after too many years of increasing. 2 days of Xmas carbs have put me up from 108kg to 112kg. Restart today :)
Welcome @Lotties. I was 136.00kg in 2019 before I had my stomach reduced. I had at one point reached 153.00kgs. Today I'm 103.10kgs and hoping to lose more.
We are a friendly bunch.

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome @Lotties. I was 136.00kg in 2019 before I had my stomach reduced. I had at one point reached 153.00kgs. Today I'm 103.10kgs and hoping to lose more.
We are a friendly bunch.
Well done!
I am noticing the warmth here! Definitely reduced my stress levels and I'm learning so much!

sno0opy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
82kg this morning, that's 2kg in a week of Xmas! I wasn't even that bad lol.

O well will get it off again heh

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
82kg this morning, that's 2kg in a week of Xmas! I wasn't even that bad lol.

O well will get it off again heh
You will.
I'll be surprised if I lose this week too. Let's see what Friday brings. We had a carby Christmas day too. No alcohol for me though. I really get nothing out of any. So decaffeinated coffee with a tiny bit cream pleases me more.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Still seem to be hovering around the 55kg mark. Pleased I haven't put on any weight over Christmas/New Year although to be fair I haven't really eaten anything I shouldn't have apart from perhaps a few too many sprouts and snacking on nuts.

A great new year to all. C.

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
On in an instance, off like a sloth.
Down to 110.1kg. Still 2.1kg to go to pre-Xmas level.
Started my 3-4 day water-fasted yesterday, a day late. Some more days to go.
Have a ripping Jan, all!

Reactions: Ryhia

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
79.8kg this morning, only a 1lb difference but a big mile stone for me. Weight starting with a 7!

Another 4lb and I'm in the "healthy BMI" range
That's real progress @sno0opy . Well Done.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Just wishing all on this thread a wonderful Christmas - hope everyone got the presents they wanted and if you don't celebrate Christmas - there is always the sales tomorrow! Can actually report lost the few ounces to bring me down to 55 kilos missed eating a few times during the week as was out and about. You never know, might be able to lose another kilo in a few months. Lol.

Still going in the right direction @Ryhia Happy Christmas

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hello @Lotties, always room for another Friday weigher. New year. New start. And if it's a bit up and down, well we all know that's life.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
03-01-2020
A very surprising loss for me. Have eaten mountains of cheese, drunk far too much wine and otherwise indulged over the holiday season and weighed this morning
46.9g
Or 7 stone 4lb
Must do something about this.

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello @Lotties, always room for another Friday weigher. New year. New start. And if it's a bit up and down, well we all know that's life.
@SlimLizzy Thanks. Back at work so easy 48hrs of water -fasting since the debacle of NYD. My first Freestyle sensor went doolally and I ate a few sweets and got a really long spike into the 13's going. Will carry on for a total of 4 days unless my body gives me hunger signals. Not really fasting for weightloss as I rarely do when fasting but for autophagy.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Not as well as you are looking these days since your op.:)

I'm still at 75 Kg today getting back on track diet wise now so should see some improvement soon not going too far though just want my shirts a little less tight,:)
Thanks @JohnEGreen
Wishing you an exciting New Year.
I'm still losing. Mid-june to now I've lost 36kgs. Another 6mths of losing may still be on the cards. I'm 100.90kgs now. 99kg was my goal so I'm wondering where I'm going to go with this now. Any more weight off is a bonus. I'd love no insulin need but still need both with metformin, at mo.
I normally lose 2st on metformin so nearly there since returning on it.
Ive lost alot of muscle density but on high protein meals. Not bothered about bread, rice, pasta or chips. I've made loads of stews with small potatoes included. No thickeners though. Little bits of veg incorporated. Lamb will always remain my favourite. On multivitamins and iron supplements for life.
I hv a treat of cheese a few times a month but have been advised to stop dairy. Its not great for IBS or risk of inflammation and infection in my digestive system. So my older GP states. Oh its great fun! Ha ha