Got a compliment

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Lady that works at the subway station I use, pulled me aside and asked me if I had liposuction because I’ve lost so much weight, so fast.

I replied, thank you, but I just quit eating rice and started eating fat. Got a really funny look lol.
Still another 10kg or so to go, but I’ll take it.

RosieMaxwell

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliantly done! And it’s always lovely to get a compliment from a stranger

TeddyTottie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
LOL I was bullying compliments out of my co-workers prior to lock down. “Looook at meeeeee!”:)

Then covid happened. I honestly think no-one will recognise me now if we ever get back into the office! I have lost over 26kg and gone from a bursting size 22 to a loose size 16 so I am very pleased.

I actually weigh around 76 kg now - my first target is 75kg, my final target is 70kg. But whateverrrrr..... I weigh a tad under 12st now so I can return to horse-riding once the stables reopen, which was always one of my goals. I haven’t ridden properly for about 10 years as my old horse was retired in the field for quite long time and I finally lost him a couple of years ago. But I miss horses, so I am going to take it up again. Fingers crossed for the end of September!