What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So the final painting for my sister to choose three from, if any. Watercolour A4 about 1 hour.
View attachment 44405

Foreground outof focus, camera shake, all well in painting. :)

Ha don't dental consultation over the phone, how clever is technology I had no idea dentists could see down phones. Anyway more antibiotics for 7 days and no alcohol :( and I had a nice bottle of red waiting for tonight.
A brilliant painting. Very imposing and dramatic @Muddy Cyclist

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So the final painting for my sister to choose three from, if any. Watercolour A4 about 1 hour.
View attachment 44405

Ha don't dental consultation over the phone, how clever is technology I had no idea dentists could see down phones. Anyway more antibiotics for 7 days and no alcohol :( and I had a nice bottle of red waiting for tonight.
Great clouds and not overpowered by the fence. Dentists - soon be on click and collect pity about the wine but you can lay it down to mature until next week.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just been messing on with Zen speed painting on lining paper and managed to get a portrait of the whole Government Cabinet.

upload_2020-10-2_16-49-59.jpeg

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great clouds and not overpowered by the fence. Dentists - soon be on click and collect pity about the wine but you can lay it down to mature until next week.
Thank you.

In telephone consultation the Dentist did say "this is the last lot of antibiotics, next time I'm pulling it out." Now that should be interesting over the telephone.

Wine lying down temptingly but I shall resist until the 9th October. :angelic:

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
View attachment 44405

Sure it wasn't Texas.

Fbg this morning 4.1 after breakfast Bg was 3.8 can you credit it.
yes John, mine often goes down after breakfast

lindisfel

Expert
Oh I don't know!
Transducers have come a long way since John and I studied electrical engineering!
:);)

Thank you.

In telephone consultation the Dentist did say "this is the last lot of antibiotics, next time I'm pulling it out." Now that should be interesting over the telephone.

Wine lying down temptingly but I shall resist until the 9th October. :angelic:

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
POOR CAT,
Now microchipped and vaccinated against rabies, he dashed off and hid in the hedge.
MrSlim says it might be days before we see him again.
But as half expected and desperately hoped for he turned up a bit before dinner time.
OFC it would be completely unfair, not to mention unkind to immediately grab him and force feed with antibiotics.
So snack as reward for returning, and about 90 mins later, the dreaded pink towel, antibiotics and more substantial meal.
interestingly, to me anyway, he has claimed a space in the utility room as his. Lol its where MrSlim usually puts his work boots. Seems a good idea to encourage it as he will soon be required to be a motorhome cat.

lindisfel

Expert
You're in cracking form tonight @lindisfel. Warming up for your tour I suppose. When will you be in Breckland?

Sorry Ian, I can get tiresome.

It is best in the spring when all the migrants and birds are singing and coming into Suffolk.
It used to be North Norfolk in the autumn for the fall of migrants from Europe,
Wells Woods were a good place and Titchwell rspb for waders.
At c.300 miles it is a long journey.
D.

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry Ian, I can get tiresome.

It best in the spring when all the migrants and birds are singing and coming in to Suffolk.
It used to be North Norfolk in the autumn for the fall of migrants from Europe,
Wells Woods were a good place and Titchwell rspb for waders.
At c.300 miles it is a long journey.
D.
Definitely not tiresome. Wells Woods as in Wells Next The Sea? Charming place and area.

Reactions: lindisfel