What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 on Swipey today - can only imagine hay fever and sensor on last legs to blame - right arm always higher as well. How to lose the kg that has bothered me for a month+, overnight - new batteries in the scales. 74 kgs suits me better (6 foot tall for info). @Estragon have another :woot: @PenguinMum have a hug. Y'all have a good day now - yes our neighbours both say that along with thousands of others hereabouts. Reassuring presence and lovely people.

Last edited:

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 on Swipey today - can only imagine hay fever and sensor on last legs to blame - right arm always higher as well. How tom lose the kg that has bothered me for a month+ overnight - new batteries in he scales. 74 kgs suits me better. @Estragon have another :woot: @PenguinMum have a hug. Y'all have a good day now - yes our neighbours both say that along with thousands of others hereabouts. Reassuring presence and lovely people.
Thanks Ian..I am taking comfort in my BP was exemplary this morning for an older gel :) Have a good day

Reactions: annabell1

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
Y'all have a good day now - yes our neighbours both say that along with thousands of others hereabouts. Reassuring presence and lovely people.
Aw, Man! you is just too good . . . Gawd Bless yah!

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9! ! First Sub-Six for 37 days. Yesterday I had a day of 6.4, went to bed on a 7.2, woke up, what a surprise! A subbie-six.
Do you think it's anything to do with your vaccine? - I have not had a 5 in over 3 weeks since I had mine... possibly something else for me - I would just be interested to know

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Good morning all,

Fbg was 4.7 today -- back down again after two days of higher blood glucose levels -- still blaming excess protein.

@Estragon -- Great reading, well done!
@PenguinMum and @annabell1 -- Hugs for the bad night's sleep. Keeping my fingers crossed that tonight will be better for both of you.

Same happens to me with protein,3 mins to overeat the stuff and 3-4 days to return to previous BG values. We are human,so it happens, "sometimes".

Reactions: annabell1 and DJC3