Weekly weigh in - Fridays

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
Second weigh in today 83.5Kg with 0.5Kg loss this week. Not really a good start but not surprising either. This week I am armed with food diary, low card book, couch to 5k app and plenty of determination!
It's that last word you wrote that is the MOST important :) x

LindaManville

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Jogging
Hey everyone! Hope you're all well.
I did ok this week, down 3 lbs.
Could be water but I'll take it

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Down two and three quarter pounds this week, so delighted to nail that after a few weeks of not troubling the scorers.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
13 stone 8 this week so a 2 lb loss. Think i am down to 1-2lb a month now. Waist is 36 inches now, hasnt been that for decades :)
At one point you were my weight and I was hoping we could tread along losing. Nope. You hv smashed my stalled weight loss. You are storming this! Wahoo!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Still wavering from 95kgs to 93.9kgs.
After Xmas I will be ready to lose again. I'd have to buy more new clothes though. I'm not happy about that as I've bearly worn my size new ones now. I know fashion changes but my income for clothes buying doesn't. So money on Xmas for 2 kids first. I'll still weighing weekly just to monitor, for now. Needs must.
Some trousers and jeans are too big now so they'll go to charity in February.

Annb

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Keep forgetting to post. Weight this week was 17st 5.2 lb. Up another bit since last time. Experimenting with the dietician's suggestions but, as I suspected they're no help at all - weight up even more and BG readings up as well.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Have been over eating and not weighing. Know it's gone up though as belt now on three holes not five
Errant has been ill, and lost some weight, was down to 3.9kg
I think he has rediscovered hunting... he seems heavier and has taken to disappearing for hours. A bit unsettling for me as am accustomed to him keeping close to the house. It's also very bad timing on his part as the shooting season has just started, so he is at risk from men with guns and dogs.

LindaManville

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Jogging
Oh its early Friday morning and I'm
So excited. I started this journey
Over 16 stone. Today I am down to
15 stone and am so happy. I didn't
Think I could do it because I'm fighting
Against weight gaining meds, but the
Low carb and exercise worked.

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
Chipped off another Kg, sometimes it seems I’m not making progress, just sticking to the plan
2F02CA0D-A5B2-48D1-A3A0-BD69A41142C1.jpeg 90C468F1-3EB2-40AA-B341-74FB6FCE4E3B.jpeg

Dandelade

Stayed the same this week. Slooooow going now. In the last 8 weeks I’ve lost 4 pounds. Body what are you doing there’s another stone and a half!!!

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Eating a little better and it shows on my weight and BG figures.
Down from 53.6 (for me that's huge) to 51kg this morning.
Errant has recovered his appetite, and attitude, but not his voice so I am debating whether another visit to the vet is required.
His weight has increased from 3.7 to 4kg.
@McHelen any loss is good. And you seem to have all the tools needed to sustain that downward trend.
@ultradad well done, 36 in waist again. Are you having to purchase clothes to fit your new slimmer figure?
@LindaManville fantastic progress.
@Dandelade slow downward trend is more likely to be maintained. Of course you would like to get to your target weight faster, but you are on the right track.

Last edited:

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
Exactly 9st8lb so lost the 'tad' from last week :D :D :D