Forum moderator nominations 2022 - now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
How unexpected it is! Thank you, but I don't even speak English well enough:woot:
English isn't my native language either. I found becoming a mod was a VERY quick way to get better at it!
Do you use translate software for your posts or do you write them in English?

Zhnyaka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Homophobia, racism, sexism
English isn't my native language either. I found becoming a mod was a VERY quick way to get better at it!
Do you use translate software for your posts or do you write them in English?
I try to write without using translate software, but in the end Google translator still helps me too often. I understand every other word of of what others write. In any case, this is clearly not enough

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I try to write without using translate software, but in the end Google translator still helps me too often. I understand every other word of of what others write. In any case, this is clearly not enough
In that case, keep reading and posting a lot, and it will be enough next year! :)

Reactions: Zhnyaka

Zhnyaka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Homophobia, racism, sexism
In that case, keep reading and posting a lot, and it will be enough next year! :)
OK, I hope this is not recognized by cooperation with a foreign state :)

Yaya10_10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No one nominates me.

Ok well. I am going to create 1000 new member accounts

and I will nominate myself

Do not close it until I am done:D

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you very much whoever nominated me. I’ve given it a lot of thought as I’d love to give back to this forum but it simply isn’t the right time for me to do so at present. Good luck to those who do stand.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you very much whoever nominated me. I’ve given it a lot of thought as I’d love to give back to this forum but it simply isn’t the right time for me to do so at present. Good luck to those who do stand.

Thank you for your consideration and response. I hope you continue to give us helpful contributions and enjoy the forum.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
From here I can invoke the wrath of the gods by hitting the Report button, and it seems to work quite well.
No one nominates me.

Ok well. I am going to create 1000 new member accounts

and I will nominate myself

Do not close it until I am done:D
I'm afraid you haven't thought this through...
From our forum ethos and rules:
C5. One account per user is permitted. Multiple accounts from the same Member will be closed.

It won't work! :D

Yaya10_10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What we need is 1001 votes, which is one more than we have.
Have you also created 1000 accounts
to vote for me.
If yes please let me know i am half way through mine. Now i ve created 768 accounts
:D

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi bit late to thank whoever nominated me and placed more faith in me than I would myself! I have declined because my IT is poor and I absolutely hate confrontation so would be a quivering wreck and useless if anyone stepped out of line. I don’t need that worry but I will continue to support the forum. Thanks to the existing mods and future new mods.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

Nominations will close shortly.

@catinahat and @Daibell , this thread will likely be closed to further replies, can you please contact the mod team through PM to let us know if you'd like to stand for election if the thread is closed by the time you see this?

Reactions: jjraak

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi everyone! Just a note to say that the elections will not be going ahead as nominees are not oversubscribed this year. Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.