Forum moderator nominations 2022 - now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'd like to nominate @In Response
I had to reread this and still thought there was a typo.

I see there has already been an discussion on whether the moderated can moderate others. However, I find self moderation is a full time job and I fail at that sometimes.

Thank you for the nomination. I am flattered. However, despite fulfilling the criteria @Fenn listed regarding good looks, I will decline.

Good luck to those who accept the nominations.
Talking of which, if he will accept it without the financial rewards, I believe the aforementioned @Fenn would do a sterling job.

Fenn

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
I had to reread this and still thought there was a typo.

I see there has already been an discussion on whether the moderated can moderate others. However, I find self moderation is a full time job and I fail at that sometimes.

Thank you for the nomination. I am flattered. However, despite fulfilling the criteria @Fenn listed regarding good looks, I will decline.

Good luck to those who accept the nominations.
Talking of which, if he will accept it without the financial rewards, I believe the aforementioned @Fenn would do a sterling job.
I think you would be a great mod, always learn so much from you.

Me? No no no! I spend my daytime life being “the boss” my free time is reserved for being a reprobate :) but Thankyou.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
We have received some more anonymous nominations as follows:
@Dark Horse
@hankjam
@Pipp

I would like to thank my anonymous nominator and would have to withdraw it at this time. My mother in law passed away recently. The next six to twelve months will be concentrated on dealing with the estate and the clearing and sale of her home. I hope I will continue to be supportive of the good work this forum does and be able to chip in here and there. Thank you.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I would like to thank my anonymous nominator and would have to withdraw it at this time. My mother in law passed away recently. The next six to twelve months will be concentrated on dealing with the estate and the clearing and sale of her home. I hope I will continue to be supportive of the good work this forum does and be able to chip in here and there. Thank you.
Thanks for your response, and I sympathise as I am currently going through the same with my late parents’ house. I hope it all runs smoothly for you

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We were told there would be a list of existing mods who would be willing to stand again?

And yes @Antje77 is a good choice.

Info on this has been added to the OP now, thank you for your patience :)

Reactions: Antje77

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is @Brunneria available?

Have admiration for her time on the forum.

Thanks very much for the vote of confidence, @Lamont D
I very much enjoyed my time here as both a regular poster, and a mod, but my life has moved on, and at the moment, there are lots of other things filling my time, so I will decline.

Best wishes to the new mods, whoever they are, it is a great experience.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
We had another anonymous nomination come in.
@jjraak , would you like to stand for election?

Reactions: HSSS
Status
Not open for further replies.