Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emptyplate

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
This morning:
Blood Glucose 6.8 mmol / L
Blood Ketones 0.2 mmol / L

Before bed:
Blood Glucose 5.3 mmol / L
Blood Ketones 0.6 mmol / L

Disappointed as I managed to keep carbs to just 5g yesterday!

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1437831613.396366.jpg

Must be the B£**#¥ Stress! Bah!

Reactions: 24 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Late posting today but this morning I had a fasting reading of 5.7 after a 5.7 at bedtime last night.

Reactions: 20 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.0 fasrtng this morning, after a 5.6 before bed, but been a bit indulgent on protein yesterday, plus some beans, blueberries and dairy, let's see how it works after brekky.
Sunny Brumm, but I can see some dark overcast on the horizon...:-/
Have a nice day, folks ;-)
So it went to 6.1 after breakfast, and further down to 5.5 two hours after a substantial lunch...
Oh and Ketostik was 0.0 this morning :)

Reactions: 19 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Good morning troops in the war against diabetes. 7.0 on the button here so okayish for me.

Reactions: 25 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning folks, and a happy Sunday to you all. An acceptable 5.0 for me today. Looks like it's gonna be a lovely day in Newcastle. There's a pretty sunrise going on out there. Wonder if it'll last. Wherever you are today, and whatever you're getting up to, may your Sunday be a fun, relaxing one. Good health to us all. X

image.jpg

Reactions: 26 people

Murph28

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 5.8 for me. Sunny at the moment but is it the lull before the storm???

Reactions: 24 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.9 :0 this am had a bbq so probably the strawberries, got a banging headche too, don't drink so so probably my sugars grrrrrrrr.

Reactions: 23 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Morning all 5.3 ..so why do i feel like **** ?

Reactions: 26 people

MosheBenYehuda

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All!
Back to my usual FBG of 5.7 after a surprisingly low 4.5 around 11.30 pm yesterday night, lowest since being diagnosed.
My weight shows 115.7 Kg, which means only 100 gr / 0.2 lbs to achieve a first 10 kg loss, a major achievement step since end of May, as I was carrying this weight (and more...) for over 10 years. I'll have to think of something to celebrate ;-)
Brum as usual, "looking for the summer..."
Have a good Sunday :-D

Reactions: 25 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Morning All!
Back to my usual FBG of 5.7 after a surprisingly low 4.5 around 11.30 pm yesterday night, lowest since being diagnosed.
My weight shows 115.7 Kg, which means only 100 gr / 0.2 lbs to achieve a first 10 kg loss, a major achievement step since end of May, as I was carrying this weight (and more...) for over 10 years. I'll have to think of something to celebrate ;-)
Brum as usual, "looking for the summer..."
Have a good Sunday :-D

First class achievement @MosheBenYehuda. I bet you look & feel a whole lot better. Good luck with your future weight loss targets.

Reactions: 16 people
Status
Not open for further replies.