Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
have an wonderfull weekend averyone in here :)

5.7 at 10:00

yesterday NO excercise 125 grams of carbs and 95 grams of protein, have had some days off gym, hae been so hungry and tirad, so have eaten much more than usually and slept more and hardly lifted a finger for days.... now my umbers slowly creeping upwards...

Bingo !

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
hi everyone 4.8 at 8am today,went on an hours walk with our dogs tested again 4.7 really pleased.Did'nt have cream in my coffee last night or this morning so I have to wonder if it's the cream pushing My BG into High 5s.
Did anyone have a problem getting on diabetes uk forum this morning tried until nearly lunch time,it said server could not be found and that administrator may have deleted it?
Just tried it now and it's ok,bit of a mystery but I'm so glad to be able to get back on it,don't know what I'd do if I couldn't.XxxKathleen

Reactions: Prem51

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi Debrasue hope your feeling a little less in pain now I've had pneumonia didn't know where to put myself couldn't lay down every part of me hurt to the touch. Do hope you have some good meds.and start feeling better really soon.Best wishes Granny_GrumpX

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51
D

debrasue

Hi Debrasue hope your feeling a little less in pain now I've had pneumonia didn't know where to put myself couldn't lay down every part of me hurt to the touch. Do hope you have some good meds.and start feeling better really soon.Best wishes Granny_GrumpX
You're right, it is pretty painful. Thanks very much for your good wishes. x

Reactions: JohnEGreen

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mine was 10.2 and I have been struggling for months to get it down. Type 2. Now taking slow release 1000mg twice nightly do see if it lowers in the morning. But it is the same. Swim 5 times a week. BMI 26. Very upsetting. Any advice?

well yes take a few days on only nuts and avocado.... and see if it actually helps with almost NO carbs if it doesn´t help at all you could be 1. ill from something else or 2. maybe have stopped producing enough insuline for your body, maybe only a decline in insuline production... 3. other reasons for high levels of blood glucose like some kinds of medications...or other.