What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I didn't test this morning as I was too excited by my reaching 9 stone ...so I was trying on clothes I'd hidden for years!
My BMI today is now 22.1 which is incredible and very pleasing.
I think I needed a lift to my spirits and this is perfect :)
Enjoy all this lovely sunshine everyone

Brilliant result @Mal37, I’m really happy for you, and you are right: it’s just the tonic you need after these difficult couple of weeks.

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all nose back to the grindstone after a few days off from work, a unsurprising 8.2 this beautiful sunny morning, only at work until Wednesday as am off for my birthday on Thursday!!

Enjoy the sunshine , and remember the sunscreen!!!

Take care.

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all.
for me yesterday was a day of celebration., my other half's birthday. A sunny Sunday breakfast out followed by the football with friends coming over, followed by BBQ , music, eating and drinking, giving rise to the lowest fasting number of 4.7 this morning.
Happy birthday Mrs Kartt

Reactions: OrsonKartt

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all on a very sunny morning here and probably all round. Some good numbers here and accounts of weekend spirits being uplifted by the sun. @geefull nice ice cream recipe, we usually use all cream so will give that combo a try as it may alter texture. @OrsonKartt interesting how relaxation affects bg. I like this thread so will hang around possibly without posting numbers too much until the panel beaters have taken the dents out of my mojo:angelic:
edit: @geefull did you mean by" found you a machine". one was lying unused all the time or purchased as a present. If so which one out of interest?

Last edited:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who are struggling to come to terms wif Britexit, if only life were all black and white.

A delicate 6.0 for me this morning.

This the start of my 5 day weekend and Mrs J has a full list of tasks waiting for me to tackle, I might just clean my helmet, crash that is, and shove orf on my motorbike before she arrises from her pit / lair.
Have a good one folks.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
.I like this thread so will hang around possibly without posting numbers too much until the panel beaters have taking the dents out of my mojo:angelic:

Morening foot the ball fan, I bet my numbers are higher than yours l dare you to post them and then we all can say see I'm not alone in getting strange numbers.
Stay well
Alf

Last edited:

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning all I had a great time at my concert last night I even got to meet Danny O Donogue,Mark Sheehan and Glen Power ( I was with the children’s hospice meet and greet we got free tickets and got to meet and greet the band) they were all so nice they even signed the t shirts I bought with me :D anyway last night pre bed I was 4.7 and this morning I’m 4.9