What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Behind again. And BG still a bit hit and miss. Saturday’s 5.1 soon shot up into the sixes. Yesterday was exactly 5 and stayed pretty constant all day. Starting today with a 5.3. Just 3 working days before a 2 week break. Can’t wait!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 5.1 around 5.00 a.m. - very lacklustre after an unplanned fast. Easing off the testing for a while and evaluating what has worked and not worked this year. Not at all clear that testing and posting each morning, or some parts of the forum, are helpful to me but I quite like the bantz. Have a great day and play nice,

Last edited:

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all. Monday eh ? Woke up not wanting to get up. Took my sugar levels 6.3 which confirmed that feeling. Hey ho the light is breaking better go and meet it. Have a good week all

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.2 saturday morning, very happy.. only been on insulin 6 weeks, t1 misdiagnosed t2.was around 14 only a few weeks ago..

Hi Messy - If I'm reading that you have been rediagnosed as T1 (instead of a mitakenly T2), it would be very helpful if you could update your profile details to reflect that. It could help members make appropriate responses, should you pose a query.

To make that change, just go to your account settings and select "Personal Details". If you have problems finding it, I or any of the Mods can tweak it for you.

Reactions: OrsonKartt

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning everyone libre said 4.4 today and meter said 5.0 woke up with a headache this morning no clue why but I’m going to put my glasses on and watch Jingle all the way one of my favourite Christmas movies. Hard to believe this time next week it will be Christmas Eve :) anyway enjoy your day everyone