What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That's a refreshing change from almost everyone over here blaming everything on Trump!
lol.gif
If you remember, he wasn't even born when whatever it was happened so it can't have been him.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@gennepher all I can say is Good Gracious (polite format)! You are having a large cannon of lemons pointed your way. Why are all these companies so useless? Its infuriating to hear about and can only imagine being on the receiving end.
Hope tomorrow is better. As has been said sending hugs and purrs.

Reactions: zauberflote

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@gennepher all I can say is Good Gracious (polite format)! You are having a large cannon of lemons pointed your way. Why are all these companies so useless? Its infuriating to hear about and can only imagine being on the receiving end.
Hope tomorrow is better. As has been said sending hugs and purrs.
Thanks...
>^..^<

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I could become a writer of short stories or a novel and I wouldn’t have to make anything up...
Hope you got hold of your parcel.
>^..^<

Yes, you should write them down!
The result of my palaver was that I ended up with 3 of them! It wasn’t even something useful - it was a dragon onesie I’d sent off for as a joke to wear when watching Game of Thrones round my daughters. 3 dragon onesies are more than anyone needs!

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes, you should write them down!
The result of my palaver was that I ended up with 3 of them! It wasn’t even something useful - it was a dragon onesie I’d sent off for as a joke to wear when watching Game of Thrones round my daughters. 3 dragon onesies are more than anyone needs!
That is extremely hilarious....:happy:
You could open a shop with dragon onesies....
>^..^<

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
Thanks @zauberflote but I don't actually think I have stress. Throughout my teaching and sporting career I was told I never seemed to be stressed by anything. I am a fairly typical only child though and may possibly, at times, veer very slightly towards my way or the highway:angelic: O/T could you please tell your President to restrict his comments and tweets to Dem bashing/howling at the moon rather than topics which adversely impact my shares. TIA

I am delighted at your un-stressed-ness. I might even trade the cardiac benefits of not being stressed for higher BGs....I'll talk to Mr Pres if you'll send me some non-stress, how's that. I don't think there's a plebeian on this planet who can shut that man up.

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Morning all. So yesterday was 32 gms total carbs and 16.5 net carbs - fbg = 5.8. I would say an epic fail on bg level. If this were a weight loss forum I wouldn't hesitate to extol it's virtues - admirable body composition and bmi stats. Trouble is, I don't need anymore weight loss but I do very much want better bg control - my A1c remains far too close to supposed diabetic point for me.
COYS - get the duck in:)
Edited to add: @SueJB I hereby absolve you from all blame on account of the food and wine being real/authentic or whatever label the lace twitchers hereabouts decide is the elixir of life.

COYS indeed. I was without TV last night so listened on 5 Live- leapt around the room like a puppy at full time. Happy days. Roll on 1 June!

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.7 last night
6.2 this morning

Annoying that it goes up but I don’t think there is any point stressing about it...

so it is Friday and on to the daily grind.... but before that eggs , cream, cheese, tomato and mushrooms should give a good start...good day everyone

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
@Goonergal lookin' good! I cannot wait to meet you.
@gennepher that's a story to break my heart, and I am very sure neither you nor the PO lady is in a mood to make lemonade. Our Amazon is pretty good with "lost" deliveries, and will send you another item free. It takes time and energy which atm you don't need to have. Just rest. Purrrrrrrs and hugs.
So sleep on soundly all who are asleep, good morning getter-uppers!

Reactions: HarryBeau and Shas3