What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 this morning. If there is any sliver lining to come out of this horrible situation we are in... it is that my control has been extremely tight. Was never poorly controlled but always knew there was room for improvement! Really enjoying this community... only joined a few days ago and think this is a great idea to post fasting sugars each morning!
Great community here. Good to see you on this thread.

Reactions: Jamie H

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hug for @karen8967 and those who (foodwise) can resist everything but temptation. Tee 2 tried to convince me I woke with an fbg of 5.1. C'mon fellas, I didn't get here yesterday and if you're going to invent numbers make them good ones. Toodle pip old things.

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
4.2 but suspect I was lower as feel absolutely dreadful, a glucose chew and half an hour and I was 4.5 for breakfast, I hate the unpredictability of diabetes :rolleyes: xx

Reactions: philchap1

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.9 this morning. If there is any sliver lining to come out of this horrible situation we are in... it is that my control has been extremely tight. Was never poorly controlled but always knew there was room for improvement! Really enjoying this community... only joined a few days ago and think this is a great idea to post fasting sugars each morning!
Great to see you here. Yes it does help to post fasting levels. Regardless of how well we are doing, or otherwise. It keeps me focussed.