2018/19 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
lol losing to Lincoln away is fine I don't expect them to win every match :)

Wednesday's match in the Checkatrade Trophy v Arsenal U21s will be interesting. :)

If FGR play their first eleven, they should get a result. But like us, May not take this cup too serious and play a different line up.
Lincoln are a horrible team to play and their dugout is the worst I have come across, but you have to respect their points tally in the last three seasons are to be admired, pity about the behaviour and lack of football finesse.
Their Eighties style of hoofball, is awful and antics off and on the pitch is deplorable.

We love playing them because we are one the team's, that won't be bullied and stand up to their football killing style of hoofball!

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got to play for Arsenal today in a women’s tournament at the Arsenal Hub.

Attachments

• AA1FB40B-604F-44DC-A323-4E0C215FB4BD.jpeg
    AA1FB40B-604F-44DC-A323-4E0C215FB4BD.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 9BD75B3F-9974-43FF-B16F-1F0C0EEA031B.jpeg
    9BD75B3F-9974-43FF-B16F-1F0C0EEA031B.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 119

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
If FGR play their first eleven, they should get a result. But like us, May not take this cup too serious and play a different line up.
Lincoln are a horrible team to play and their dugout is the worst I have come across, but you have to respect their points tally in the last three seasons are to be admired, pity about the behaviour and lack of football finesse.
Their Eighties style of hoofball, is awful and antics off and on the pitch is deplorable.

We love playing them because we are one the team's, that won't be bullied and stand up to their football killing style of hoofball!

I remember the battle of Sincil Bank eons ago

We had 3 sent off they had 2 sent off and both dugouts brawled

They started kicking the pooh out of us and we retaliated

It was like WWF at one point players on both sides throwing handbags around

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Been unable to access the forum for a while, due to technical problems (I'm incompetent, basically). A quick message to the board of Southampton Football Club: Get rid of Mark effing Hughes. Now.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I remember the battle of Sincil Bank eons ago

We had 3 sent off they had 2 sent off and both dugouts brawled

They started kicking the pooh out of us and we retaliated

It was like WWF at one point players on both sides throwing handbags around

I have a video of the Chelsea Leeds encounter at Stamford bridge in the sixties.
Taped it from one of the big match programmes.
That should have ended with just the two goalies, if a modern ref was officiating!
Brilliant!

I remember, our now goalkeeper coach, putting a Leicester player on his back during a famous encounter in the nineties. Very funny. He has also just come back from a ban because of a fracas at Morecambe, where he punched a Morecambe coach.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have a video of the Chelsea Leeds encounter at Stamford bridge in the sixties.
Taped it from one of the big match programmes.
That should have ended with just the two goalies, if a modern ref was officiating!
Brilliant!

I remember, our now goalkeeper coach, putting a Leicester player on his back during a famous encounter in the nineties. Very funny. He has also just come back from a ban because of a fracas at Morecambe, where he punched a Morecambe coach.
Oh the good old days lol. :hilarious:

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
David Wagner will be available after we have gone down in to the Championship cos someone else will be after him lol :D
Good point - he'd be great, although moving to Saints would be a bit of a frying pan/fire interface scenario for him,and might not appeal

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good point - he'd be great, although moving to Saints would be a bit of a frying pan/fire interface scenario for him,and might not appeal

There's been plenty of interest for him from Prem clubs. Someone would have him but hopefully we will some how avoid the drop again and he'll stay.

Reactions: jay hay-char