2018/19 Football Season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We have a cup replay on Tuesday night at Oxford city, then if we get through a real derby against fellow Merseysiders Southport!
Hopefully, we will be good enough to get a money making draw in third round!
It won't happen!

Yeah you might get us :D Wont be that big of money spinner though. The way we are playing you'd likely beat us :D which would be a good thing as the league is more important to us than a cup which we'll never see again well not unless we build a team like we had in the 1920's :D

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Would love to go to the John Smith stadium??? In the new year, except for that cool breeze and Jack frost!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to those playing today. Hope you get a good result. We have a day off for internationals.

Reactions: Lamont D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Shocking result and getting slightly worried about our conceding too many silly goals.

Oxford city tomorrow night cup replay, and on BT as well!
As a club, we need to win this game and then get through to the third round!

Saturday should be interesting, another of our old local rivals coming to Prenton Park, coldham pathetic. Should be a good UN!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bad luck FGR :(
Well done Tranmere. Hope you win the next cup match and make it to round 3 :)
Not bad luck at all John. My son went and for the first time ever left a match early! That's shows how bad FGR were. He said they thoroughly deserved to lose. All last season going to Arsenal away matches there were some dire matches but we never left early. I am just glad I didn't bother going. Tin pot cup anyway lol. ;):bag::bigtears:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not bad luck at all John. My son went and for the first time ever left a match early! That's shows how bad FGR were. He said they thoroughly deserved to lose. All last season going to Arsenal away matches there were some dire matches but we never left early. I am just glad I didn't bother going. Tin pot cup anyway lol. ;):bag::bigtears:

Oh dear it sounds like the kind of performance we have been giving for the most of this season. Yeah that's true its just a cup the league is far more important. :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Footy weekend again. We play Wolves tomorrow afternoon. Hope everyone who's team is playing today win. Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Draw for Tranmere. I dare say Nosher will tell us all about it.
FGR beat Carlisle good result for Zand. Bad for Cumberland. Shame they didn't share the honours.
Saints got beat by Fulham which was in some ways bad for us but in another respect its good cos the gap between us and safety still remains at 1 point but our GD is worse than Saints and Cardiff so we need to win tomorrow to escape. Watch this space at around 5:50pm

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yay! Auburn just scored another touchdown! Now Alabama is leading by only 3 points. This is the university version of Everton vs Liverpool only more so. Or Man U vs. Manchester City. Only more so.

War Eagle!
Auburn-War-Eagle.jpg

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yessssss our first win of the season. That break they had in Spain last week must have done them good. Have to send them more often :singing::D 2 points above the relegation zone now but that could all change as we face Brighton next Sat closely followed up by Bournemouth the following Tuesday and Arsenal (@zand ) the following Saturday so 3 tough games. :eek: