2018/19 Football Season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't think so but I think he would have been fired if Saints had lost today. In my book, that would have been the right thing to do - it's just not working

Ah right yeah they cant carry on like that. Mind you we got off to a bad start and seemed to pick up till yesterday. I doubt Wagner would get sacked though if we had a bad run again. I think though if we got relegated he may well be off somewhere else. Someone would offer him good terms and maybe another Prem team or even back to Germany I dunno and hopefully that wont happen. We both pulled the great escape off last season so hey ho lets hope we can both do it again hang on in there matey.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well, that was bad!
Another replay, lucky to be in the hat for third round!
Another midweek away game!!!

I did not think we could get worse, well, I was wrong!

As bad as our relegation season!

Not happy!

Onwards and hopefully upwards

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mark Hughes has been sacked as Southampton manager after eight months in charge.
I suppose it was coming as @jay hay-char said. Good luck in finding a new manager and I hope he will lead you out of the drop zone :)
Not before time. We shld never have appointed him. He kept us up but he was never a good long term appointment. Yours sincerely, Captain Hindsight

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tonight mate, 7pm on BBC one!

Hoping for you lot, or some other small clubs, like saints, utd, citeh or them scousers over the water, a Chelsea, arsenal or spurs away will do!

Well if you beat Southport tonight and I hope you do you'll face the mighty Spurs :eek: You may well beat em cos I doubt they'll field their best 11. Cup matches can be full of surprises. Best of Luck tonight matey :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well if you beat Southport tonight and I hope you do you'll face the mighty Spurs :eek: You may well beat em cos I doubt they'll field their best 11. Cup matches can be full of surprises. Best of Luck tonight matey :)
Thanks John, got to get past Southport first, which won't be easy!
Spurs at home is a good draw. And have been known to field a younger team. Especially if they are still in Europe.
The replay has been moved to December 17th for television.
And are almost guaranteed television time in the third round.
After, Liverpoo and utd of course!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Football weekend again. Its a blustery day here. Hopefully conditions will be better at the Emirates where we travel to to face Arsenal this afternoon. I reckon there'll be a beating from them I'll say 3-1. :eek:
Hope everyone else's teams win today and if you are going to a game wrap up well and take extra care out there. Good luck everyone :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And we lose but only by 1-0 which surprised me. We did well to only lose by 1 goal. None the less Burnley beat Brighton so that gets them out of the relegation zone and puts us in. Poor old Foolham got a right drubbing with Man Utd and remain rooted to the bottom. Saints also lost :(
Bad luck Carlisle also lost :(
Good win for Tranmere :)
Next up for us is Newcastle at home.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
And we lose but only by 1-0 which surprised me. We did well to only lose by 1 goal. None the less Burnley beat Brighton so that gets them out of the relegation zone and puts us in. Poor old Foolham got a right drubbing with Man Utd and remain rooted to the bottom. Saints also lost :(
Bad luck Carlisle also lost :(
Good win for Tranmere :)
Next up for us is Newcastle at home.

All I can say is we won!
Whoever scored first would win!
Both teams were at the mercy of the wet and windy conditions which dictated play so much.
Back in the playoffs!

Unlucky, Carlisle, John, I think you are going to need a miracle!
Saints are going to struggle unless they spend.

Next up away at Notts county!
Then the fa cup on the following Monday.
Then Xmas madness!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
All I can say is we won!
Whoever scored first would win!
Both teams were at the mercy of the wet and windy conditions which dictated play so much.
Back in the playoffs!

Unlucky, Carlisle, John, I think you are going to need a miracle!
Saints are going to struggle unless they spend.

Next up away at Notts county!
Then the fa cup on the following Monday.
Then Xmas madness!

You are right there mate we are gunna need a miracle. We need Dean Hoyle to spend some more of his money on better players otherwise we could well be back in the Championship next year :(

Reactions: Cumberland