HbAIc 31

Southbeds

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just had my first 12 month BG test results ,HbAIc 31, I think that is good,the printout cost me £5! I have lurked and learned asked the odd question,just like to thank everybody on the forums, looking back I was so lucky to find this site and and go with the lowcarbing, some diet ,eat fat and lose weight who have thought it bonkers really but it works, within weeks of changing your shopping you see the benefits of lowcarbing there can,t be many things in the medical world that get results like that .if the NHS used lowcarbing the changes would be Biblical.my local Diabetic Center is a very sad place people with bits missing .hopefully i will miss that fate thanks to the people on the forums

Reactions: 13 people

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done. Keep up the good work.
I wonder what you will be told at your next review? That's in the middle of the normal range so just curious as to how the medics react. Obviously what you have been doing has really worked well.

Southbeds

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not seen the doctor for a year just a nursing assistant who knows nothing about diabetes let alone lowcarbing .so just glad I found the LowCarb forum