hi

orgabella

need help my mum is a tayp 2 diabetic ,i was at are hoem today and took a blood test and it came out to be13.8 did it 3 time's could it be wrong . What do i do need some help thank you.

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Hi Orgabella, and welcome!

You've come to the right place to find information about diabetes, and a Type 2 Mum should help too.

No-one on here can diagnose you - you need to visit your doctor for that, and have proper blood tests. The ones you've done yourself could have been affected by many things - what you ate, when you ate it, how long between eating and the test - so really you don't have to worry just yet! Make an appointment to see your GP.

Someone with more experience than me will be along shortly to give you more information. Meanwhile, have a good read round, maybe talk to your mum, and above all, don't worry! :D

Viv 8)

orgabella

thank you . I have 2 little ones and had diabetes when i was with them but was back to normal after i had them. have been feeling off for a few months and have just got speeks to after eatting i feel sleepy and cofe dos not help it puts to to sleep to